UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The most hated Wrestler of the UNWA - Timelord EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The most hated Wrestler of the UNWA - Timelord EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The most hated Wrestler of the UNWA - Timelord EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The most hated Wrestler of the UNWA - Timelord EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The most hated Wrestler of the UNWA - Timelord EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The most hated Wrestler of the UNWA - Timelord EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The most hated Wrestler of the UNWA - Timelord EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The most hated Wrestler of the UNWA - Timelord EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The most hated Wrestler of the UNWA - Timelord EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The most hated Wrestler of the UNWA - Timelord

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

The most hated Wrestler of the UNWA - Timelord Empty
PostSubject: The most hated Wrestler of the UNWA - Timelord   The most hated Wrestler of the UNWA - Timelord EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:08 pm

Winston looks at the next award category and shakes his head in disgust, he carries on regardless.

Winston: "The next award is for the most hated wrestler of the UNWA....now this would not normally be the type of award you would neccesarily want to 'win' but I think the winner of this award will be delighted!"

Mama D steps up to Winston and looks at him with a puzzled face.

Mama D: "You know who has won this without looking?!"

Winston: "I think it's pretty obvious.

Winston opens the envelope and looks at the card.

Winston: "..these are the reason the fans listed as to why the winner will pick up this award....this man continued the abomination that is The Revolution..he took them to new dasterdly heights, bringing stonger and madder men on board, creating the ultimate stable. This man helped put our General Manager Leon Heart in hospital, not knowing whether he will ever be back in the UNWA. This man laughs in the face of kindness, spits in the face of honour. This man even appears to have done a deal with the unknown Hooded Man! He is so hated even his dog ran away!"

Mama D: "It says that all on the card? Let me see?!"

Mama D grabs the card out of Winston's hand and her face drops!

Mama D: "Most Hated!! My Timey!! Surely there must be some mistake!! What do you morons know anyway!"

The fans in the crowd start to boo Mama D.

Winston: "Well, I can't believe I supported this man and The Revolution in the early months! Here is your most hated UNWA wrestler.....TIMELORD!!!"

The fans boo louder than ever as they await the leader of the revolution

Tmelord comes out as the booing intensifies, he is loving the attention and raises the Rev belt high for all to see.

Timelord is wearing a t-shirt with the words printed on the front.

Where Is K-9?

First of all he winks towards Mama D and says, "Later" ,causing Mama to blush.

Then he turns his attention to Winnie.

"You sir are nothing but a glory hunter, one minute with us next against us. We buried Leon do you Winston want to join him? I'm sure the hole will be big enough for your fat ass ha ha."

"To business Most Hated ME! Why? What did I do ha ha?"

"Anyhow this award isn't just for me as a few guys helped to make me Most Hated, so let's bring out Rev 3.0 as some would say."

"A lord of chaos and surely most evil man in Unwa. What does this crazy man have to do next?"

"Tyler Ford no titles till he joined us and more to follow i'm sure."

"MMJ top superstar and constant contender since joining Rev. Hadn't won a singles match prior to joining us."

"Mr.Minder best bodyguard money can buy which i did ha ha."

"El Cartographer trainee on way to greatness with Aquilus teaching the error's of his way's."

"We have enemies but also fans too and this award is for them, especially the fans Vain Ryan attacked in Holland."

"As long as I'm in this fed havoc will be spelt REV ha ha!"

"At the ppv Wolf Pac vs Rev for tag team gold listen well, Minder and a partner of my choosing are making a challenge to the new champs for first crack at the title's."

"An all Rev match would be a classic nut I'm not fussy ha ha."

"Kal I haven't forgotten about you either, Minder wants you too real soon ha ha. Oh Bruiser Bob be careful with making open challenges in the future as Minder loves all gold."

"Now I have wasted enough of my time, let's go."

Rev exit to a chorus of abuse!
Back to top Go down

The most hated Wrestler of the UNWA - Timelord
Page 1 of 1