UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Prematch Talk in the Lockerroom (open to all at the PPV) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Prematch Talk in the Lockerroom (open to all at the PPV) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Prematch Talk in the Lockerroom (open to all at the PPV) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Prematch Talk in the Lockerroom (open to all at the PPV) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Prematch Talk in the Lockerroom (open to all at the PPV) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Prematch Talk in the Lockerroom (open to all at the PPV) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Prematch Talk in the Lockerroom (open to all at the PPV) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Prematch Talk in the Lockerroom (open to all at the PPV) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Prematch Talk in the Lockerroom (open to all at the PPV) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Prematch Talk in the Lockerroom (open to all at the PPV)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badblood
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Prematch Talk in the Lockerroom (open to all at the PPV) Empty
PostSubject: Prematch Talk in the Lockerroom (open to all at the PPV)   Prematch Talk in the Lockerroom (open to all at the PPV) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:20 pm

*In the dressing room of the UNWA, Bad Blood enters his attire except for his mask.*
Bad Blood hollars, ”Yo, Balint!”
Bad Blood says excitedly “Guess we be tag partners for this season's PPV "Heartbreak"!
Overlord is sitting in a chair watching the monitor, seeing Patrick's and Zero's little exchange. "Hey Blood, yeah looks like it, and seems we gotta fight these two." He thumbs towards the monitor.
Bad Blood exclaims loudly, "THEM! Again? d*MN!"
Overlord chuckles a bit, and says "Hey man, least it means it will be a quick match, and we can check out the town afterwards.”
Bad Blood sighs, "Yeah we could, but I'd like to stay focused on the match at least til it happens. Oh btw here ya go." Bad Blood hands a cold bottle to Overlord.
Bad Blood says "Its Zappo Cola, mmm mmm good" then proceeds to drink the whole bottle.
Overlord pops the cap on his and says "I have heard this stuff is pretty good." He takes a swig, and looks to Bad Blood "Not bad not bad, but seriously man, you wanna spend more time than we have to, thinking about Stewie, and Zed head?
Bad Blood says "Yeah I know, as a mono y mono, we can kick them, but in a tag team. Who knows what "dirty" *using his hands to make the quotation marks* tactics they may use *smirks*
Overlord chuckles a bit more shakeing his head and says "Only dirty tatic they could use to get a win on us, is if they get that damn Devestator X comes in and helps them. And he seems a bit to preoccupied with his own match.
Bad Blood nods. "He came down and interfered with my last match. Well, not really interfered from what I saw at least.”
Overlord states, “Yeah, my last match he came down and about kicked my head off. Try to get the guy to learn to have a little fun again, and the darkness come out and kicks ya, it's a shame. HE used to know how to party right.”
Bad Blood comments, "That’s what I've heard. Ever since he joined that Stable of Darkness, he seems to have lost the will to party"
Overlord nods "It's a shame, I tell ya, but we gotta go on. Figure tonight after we finish these two, might find something to do afterwards.”

(OOC the end unless someone walks in)

CLOSED - Added to PPV (VR)
Back to top Go down

Prematch Talk in the Lockerroom (open to all at the PPV)
Page 1 of 1