UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The past catch up with Yellow Girl EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The past catch up with Yellow Girl EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The past catch up with Yellow Girl EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The past catch up with Yellow Girl EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The past catch up with Yellow Girl EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The past catch up with Yellow Girl EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The past catch up with Yellow Girl EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The past catch up with Yellow Girl EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The past catch up with Yellow Girl EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The past catch up with Yellow Girl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

The past catch up with Yellow Girl Empty
PostSubject: The past catch up with Yellow Girl   The past catch up with Yellow Girl EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:13 am

Yellow Girl is sitting in her locker room and from her radio loud Music from Creed is played. Suddenly her cell phone rings. She tooks the radio control, stops the music and take a look in the cell phones display. She seems to be not happy, what she is seeing there, take again her radio control and starts the music again. It seems she dont want to answer the phone. Some seconds later, she obviously change her opinion, stops the music again, takes the cell phone and anser the ring.

“What do you want?” Yellow Girl looks very nerved by her dialog partner. “I hope you are joking at the moment. You dont really will believe that I want that you come back” The mysteriously caller obviously try to convince Yellow Girl.
“I never ever will see you again. You do nothing for me. You only squeeze my self confidence down to make me compliant to you. You prey me, you cheat me, you betray my trust and the most awful thing, you let me alone, when I need you mostly” Yellow Girl seems that she fights back her tears.
“I dont need you” She underline it with her voice. “I am strong enough to existence in the wrestling business also without any help. My last win should show this to everyone her in the fed and also outside. And my next match again will underline this. I need no one to help”
She is again listening to the caller and her sadness change suddenly to anger. “Dont involve him in the problem we have together. We aid one another, thats very different of our relationship because you only own me.”
Yellow Girl listens again some second on the caller. She gets up by now and walks around in the locker room. Suddenly she scream “I hate you!” in the cell phone, takes this one and shoot it in a corner of her locker room, where it bursts in some pieces.
Her tears now running her cheek. She goes to her sandbag and try to calm down by punch and kick it.

Frankie D: What happend there?

Winston the Bulldog: I dont know it in the moment, but unlike you I will find it out.

Last edited by Yellow Girl on Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The past catch up with Yellow Girl   The past catch up with Yellow Girl EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:31 am

(OOC- Ooh! a bit of intrigue! I love it!)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The past catch up with Yellow Girl   The past catch up with Yellow Girl EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 2:25 pm

Obilivious to the scene taking place in Yellow's locker room is El Lobo.
The Latino is leaning against his Camaro, giving autographs to some of his fans outside in the projects, tending to the less fortunate kids in the world.
Suddenly one of the young boys, offers El Lobo a small hand carried tv.
"The man said to watch this.." The youngling says, before he runs off into the crowd of fans.
El Lobo looks somewhat suprised. "The who sa..." then his expression changes as he sees what is revealed upon the screen in his hand.
"PENDEJO! Leon you screwed me over Vato..You..." The growl turns in a series of hispanic curses that makes some of the nearby fans go white.
A few moments passes by, before El Lobo manages to calm down.
"Sorry Vatos...This Lobo needs to tend his pack...An remember..British men in hats and canes..Give them a taste of El Muerte."
With that the Latino gets into his car, with a cellphone in his hand. "Richard!" he yells as he races off into the evening sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The past catch up with Yellow Girl   The past catch up with Yellow Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

The past catch up with Yellow Girl
Page 1 of 1