UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed)   The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 6:59 pm

The lights in the arena dim out and the lonely guitar from Yellow Girls entrance songs is heard in the arena.

Some seconds later the video appears at the Titantron and the crowd cheers loud “Yellow Girl, yellow girl,” chants. Yellow Girl enters the arena and several yellow pyros blow at the Titantron. She makes her way to the ring and bets for a mic.

“Hello Tokio! My first time a was here in Japan and I like it. I am here for my semi final fight for the MemberState World Title. Last Wednesday El Lobo, my partner and friend, defeat Bruise Li and so he fights in the Main Event at the PPV on Sunday about the title. He deserve this chance and in some minutes in this ring, I also will deserve it, to be his opponent on Sunday about the title.”

The crowd goes wild and Yellow Girl waits until they calm down a little.

“Our GM observe secrecy about my opponent for todays match but I think we will find it out all in some seconds. So I am waiting, I want to fight and show everyone that I deserve the chance for the Title. And I am looking forward to the match next Sunday against Lobo.”

Yellow Girl puts the mic away and is waiting for her secret opponent for the semi final match.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed)   The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:24 pm

The Titantron lights up and we see Leon Heart in his office, he has a black velvet bag in his hand, on the bag in gold lettering is the words..UNWA MemberState Belt
-
Leon: "Ah, Miss Girl, erm or is it Miss Yellow? I think I will call you YG...anyway in my hands I hold the UNWA MemberState championship and as you rightly say El Lobo will be facing you or your opponent tonight in the main event at Continental Chaos , and someone will leave the ring with the UNWA Title....Now I am sorry I havn't announced your opponent earlier..but I needed to make sure he was ready...needed to make sure he was in prime condition...needed to make sure the UNWA title fitted him perfectly [Leon opens the bag, takes out the championship belt and gently places it around his waist]

Leon: "Yes...you see your opponent tonight is none other than m....[Leon's mobile phone rings shrilly and disturbs Leon's train of thought, he opens up his jacket pocket and answers his silver phone]

Leon: "Hello....Yes I am just telling her now I can't wait to see the look on.....what? but this is live tv..but we agreed!....but..Yes I understand that...but why?....ok ok..no you don't need to do that...yes I will tell her now..[leon flips his phone shut he can barely hide his anger, Leon closes his eyes for a few seconds before composing himself and adressing the camera again]
-
Leon: "Well, well YG..It seems that your 'friend' has ensured you have a clear path to the final match at Continental Chaos...so you can take the night off...you are being protected from 'on high'..I guess I have to respect that....I guess..."
-
The titantron shuts off abruptly and Yellow Girl is left to ponder on what has just happened
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

PostSubject: Re: The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed)   The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 7:43 am

Yellow Girl stays in the ring and take her look still on the Titantron, which is already dark since a while. She stands there, say nothing and dont move. She looks like she trys to understand what happend currently. The crowd also dont really know what to do next and so the whole arena was filled with a minatory silent. Suddenly Yellow Girl leaves the ring and makes her way out of the arena. She looks really angry and she clench her fists. She makes her way in the backstage area of the arena and the cameraman follows her. She ignores everyone and it seems that she has a clear defined destination. She makes her way through the hallway and focus on a door, where a ‘Wolf Pack’ Label was added. She kicks the door to open it. Inside the locker room El Lobo is sitting on the bank with a nearly full box of chocolates next to him. He get frightend and take a suprised look to Yellow Girl.

“What have you done? You should know that I dont need anyone to help me and fewest you. I thought we had a partnership, where everyone do the best and also help the other, but not in this way. I want to deserve my honour in this fed, I want to show everyone and primarily me, that I belong to the best.”

El Lobo looks really confused as he has no idea from what Yellow Girl is speaking. But she dont recognize this in the moment of her anger. He wants to calm her down and hand her a piece of chocolate. She slaps it out of his hand.

“Since when you make dealings with the GM? Since when you even make dealings with someone? I always thought that you also believe, that the way without making dealings is the more honorable one.”
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed)   The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:45 pm

El Lobo still looks somewhat dumbfound as he studies YG with a slight arch of his eyebrows.
"Que?"
He looks towards the box of chocolates now spread out over the floor..
"First off, Chica...You know I like you, but I dont like you -that- much..See, only deal I made was..if I beat Leon, you get a shoot at the title as an extra little piece of sugar to coat his deal with me..That deal includes, aslong as Richard dont mess with me, I'll leave him be..With me, includes you...Soo, I dont know what you are talking about."
He waves the box of chocolate on the ground.
"You should trust me like I trust you YG..I dont get mad that you get roses from a special friend, nor when you get chocolate..I -trust- you..I am not making no deals on your behalf beside, the one about you earning a title shot...Soo what the hell is going on, what are you ranting about?"
He shakes his ead once again, and settles down on the bench once more.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

PostSubject: Re: The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed)   The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:56 pm

Yellow Girl stands in the locker room and take a deep breath to calm down a little. Her anger was so enormous that she doesnt really hear what Lobo says. She trys to find the rights words for her momentarily feelings and concentrates her look to the pieces of chocolates, which was distributed around the empty box on the floor. Absorbed in thought she recover the yellow little card between the pieces of chocolate on the floor. She tooks up the card and read.

‘Chocolate for my girl to enjoy the show and recharge the batteries to win the title!’

She looks a long time on the card and tears appears in her eyes. El Lobo is still sitting on the bench and look at her. She drops the card to the floor and takes a seat next to Lobo.

“I hate that guy and I really hope that I never have to do something with him. Never hear something from him and foremost never see him again. I try to hide, I try to run away but he always has the power to find me. And now he has the power to destroy me also here in this fed.”

Her tears by now running over her cheeks and she looks on the card, which is laying on the floor.

“I am so sorry. In my heart of hearts I know that you have no bearing on the deal with Leon Heart. But I was so deeply afraid that he was behind this, that I really hope that it was you.”

She raise her look and looks in his eyes.

“Once again I am so sorry and I need you to overcome his interference and not run away again, as I has done it so often before.”
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed)   The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:05 pm

There is a knock on the already opened door..Its Leon standing in the doorway
-
Leon: "Erm, I can see I am interupting some..erm..private stuff here..but I have just been given this message so I thought I better let you both know...YG as I said earlier it seems the powers that be..or should I say 'your' powers to be have decreed you will have the night off...but now they have also said that El Lobo will be in a match tonight...something about making sure he was 'prepared' for his Title match with you...It's a very powerful friend you have YG...putting El Lobo in a match less than 4 nights before the biggest match of his carear....don't you think?
-
Leon doesnt wait for an answer and instead turns and heads back to where he came from
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

PostSubject: Re: The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed)   The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:16 pm

Yellow Girl stands up, walks to the door and yells after Leon

“Damn, he is not my friend!”

She turns around, looks again to Lobo and the words “I am so sorry” can read from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed)   The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The semi final match: Yellow Girl vs. ? (Closed)
Page 1 of 1