UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Just listening...(open to killa ray) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Just listening...(open to killa ray) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Just listening...(open to killa ray) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Just listening...(open to killa ray) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Just listening...(open to killa ray) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Just listening...(open to killa ray) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Just listening...(open to killa ray) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Just listening...(open to killa ray) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Just listening...(open to killa ray) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Just listening...(open to killa ray)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Just listening...(open to killa ray) Empty
PostSubject: Just listening...(open to killa ray)   Just listening...(open to killa ray) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:41 pm

(We find Tyler and Shaun sitting back watching TV. It is program on the latest UNWA promos. First they see Kaluani promo and then they see Killa Ray promo. As they are watching Killa Ray's promo but start intently on the TV and then look at each other. Then Tyler begins talking.)

Tyler:"You know this is almost a joke and a very bad one. This Kaluani comes out and makes a challenge and all these boys want to jump all over it. But I have been begging these boys for a match and no one wants to step up. I mean I give the devil his due, from what I have see Kaluani is one of the big fish around here but no reason for some guy name Killa Ray whose been here less time than I have to be accepting his challenge.

I mean who does this Killa Ray think he is coming in and thinking he is going to jump over me. You must be kidding me right."

(Tyler looks at Shaun and Shaun shrugs and begins to talk.)

Shaun:"I don't think he is joking man."

Tyler:"Well he needs to be. You see Killa before you go challenging the big fish you have to get past me. Now you beat me then you can challenge the big fish but don't count on it. You see I did not come here to lose and I will be the new guy that is going to be fighting the big fish around here first."

(Tyler and Shaun go back to watching the promos and we fade to black awaiting Killa Ray's response.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside

Just listening...(open to killa ray)
Page 1 of 1