UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Response to Killa's talk. (Open to Killa Ray) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Response to Killa's talk. (Open to Killa Ray) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Response to Killa's talk. (Open to Killa Ray) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Response to Killa's talk. (Open to Killa Ray) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Response to Killa's talk. (Open to Killa Ray) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Response to Killa's talk. (Open to Killa Ray) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Response to Killa's talk. (Open to Killa Ray) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Response to Killa's talk. (Open to Killa Ray) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Response to Killa's talk. (Open to Killa Ray) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Response to Killa's talk. (Open to Killa Ray)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Response to Killa's talk. (Open to Killa Ray) Empty
PostSubject: Response to Killa's talk. (Open to Killa Ray)   Response to Killa's talk. (Open to Killa Ray) EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 2:59 am

On the Titantron Von Ryan’s entrance video begins to play:

Von Ryan sets out of the tunnel with his girlfriend Olivia and walks down the ramp. The crowd boos and jeers the heel but Von Ryan stays focused on his destination inside the ring. Once in the ring he throws off the leather overcoat he was wearing and has his girlfriend pick it up.

Flexing his muscles Von Ryan displays himself to the booing crowd before taking the mic from the ring announcer.

Von Ryan pauses and studies the crowd with a slight scowl before speaking: “Well, it looks like we are here in the Emerald Isles. And how do I know I'm in Ireland? I’ve never before seen so many foul-smelling, beer-bellied drunkards under one roof together in all my entire life!”

Von Ryan pauses for a moment as the crowd erupts into boos and jeers!

Von Ryan continues: “Now as for the fair Irish lasses here tonight they came to the UNWA not to drink but to feast their lovely green eyes upon the heavenly sight of Von Ryan! No woman can resist! So don't be too jealous you drunkards out there.”

Von Ryan flexes his muscles again to show the ladies and smirks at the rambunctious crowd.

Von Ryan: “Before I begin my match tonight with Alex Loser I decided I had to respond to something really stupid Killa Ray had said earlier. How could that mutt be so stupid as to open his great big fat mouth and have the edacity too gloat over his incredible upset over me? Every dog has his day, even gutter-trash thug wannabe ones, and that just so happened to be your lucky day, Killa. Everyone knows you should not have beaten me! And now you start talking about the Prestige Title like it’s gonna be yours? You can take that weak Prestige Title and shove it up your *bleep*! I wouldn’t want that girl scout belt around my waist if my life depended on it! It would be fitting for you to wear it around your girly hips, Killa Lolita.”

Von Ryan pauses and looks to the crowd with a dramatic glare. “You know what I DO want Killa? I want YOU in the ring next week! You. Me. REMATCH!!!”

Von Ryan throws the mic down and awaits his opponent.

Last edited by vonryan on Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : format messed up)
Back to top Go down

Response to Killa's talk. (Open to Killa Ray)
Page 1 of 1