UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
How you like me now...(open to mainly killa ray) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
How you like me now...(open to mainly killa ray) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
How you like me now...(open to mainly killa ray) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
How you like me now...(open to mainly killa ray) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
How you like me now...(open to mainly killa ray) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
How you like me now...(open to mainly killa ray) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
How you like me now...(open to mainly killa ray) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
How you like me now...(open to mainly killa ray) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
How you like me now...(open to mainly killa ray) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

How you like me now...(open to mainly killa ray)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

How you like me now...(open to mainly killa ray) Empty
PostSubject: How you like me now...(open to mainly killa ray)   How you like me now...(open to mainly killa ray) EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:57 pm

(Scene opens up to outside the arena. Tyler Ford is just getting out of his car and making his way into the arena. A guy with a mic comes up to Tyler and Tyler takes the mic.)

Tyler:"Yeah you can go away now. Don't need you."

(The guy walks away looking at Tyler like he is an a@@hole.)

Tyler:"Yeah you can look at me anyway you want because I don't care."

(Tyler goes to the trunk of his Mustang and opens it up and gets his bag out.)

Tyler:"Now I know you all want to know what happened Sunday. I mean I left the arena and then I came back in and beat the hell out of Von Ryan and Killa Ray. Well it is like this, it ain't none of your business. But what is on the business side of things is my finishing this thing with Killa Ray tonight.

You see Killa I sent you a message Sunday. The message was just for you, Von was just in the way. You see I will let you in on the secret. I left the arena for a purpose Sunday. I want you to think that I was gone so you would let your guard down. Because I knew you would beat Von because hell we both know he is nothing but a pansy who has to have someone else in his corner to beat anyone.

So I want you to remember something Killa. Remember what I did to you this past Sunday. Remember how you want to talk about being a gangsta. Remember that you have beat me once before. But also remember this is a new day and due to some unexpected developments I am a new man. And what I did this Sunday is nothing compared to what you will get this Thursday.

And then I go on to other things just need to weigh my options on what it should be."

(Tyler grabs his bag and carries the mic with him as he enters the arena.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Killa Ray
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: How you like me now...(open to mainly killa ray)   How you like me now...(open to mainly killa ray) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:29 am

[The Camera fades in as Killa Ray walks through the arena entrance...wearing a fierce mean mug, he approaches the camera and begins to speak]

Killa Ray- Tickle me Tyler, I see you learned well from Roid Rage...when you know you can't beat someone, what do ya do? Run up from behind.

[Smirking slightly, he continues to speak]

Killa Ray- Well, I guess you guys had good reason right? Von Ryan watched me beat you down the first time...he got scared and came from behind!...You!....Watched me beat down Von Ryan...What did you do? Get scared and run up behind. But don't worry about it, thats a natural reaction for cowards...

[Killa Ray's facial expressions abruptly changes back into a fierce mean mug]

Killa Ray- Tonight...Tyler, It's Payback, and i'm not coming from behind but rather to your front because I need you to witness this ass kickin you're about to get tonight. You forgot one important rule in life...Don't mess wit a Boss!

[Stepping forward, Killa Ray bumps the camera man with his shoulder. The Camera man quickly turns around and continues filming Killa Ray as he disappears down the hall...]
Back to top Go down
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: How you like me now...(open to mainly killa ray)   How you like me now...(open to mainly killa ray) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 11:26 pm

(Lights Out by P.O.D. begins to play over the arena speakers as Tyler is seen in the balcony of the arena. No one is around him and he has just finished listening to what Killa Ray has to say. Tyler has a mic probably the same one from earlier and draws it to his mouth.)

Tyler:"What a joke you are Killa. A wannabe gangsta who thinks he has all the answers. Well let me let you in on a few things chump. You say don't mess with the boss right. Well from where I stand the only boss around here is Leon Heart, Kalauni, and BBC. Hold up a minute, I did not say your name in that list now did I. That is because you are not the boss of anything. So from where I stand once again, I did not mess with the boss I messed with you.

Now you want to whine about me hitting you from behind. Well get over it. It happened quit crying about it and talking about what you are going to do about it. Because quite frankly you are not going to do nothing about it. You see Killa it is like this, Sunday I showed what I truly could do when pushed and you will see again tonight what I can do. Because in the end of it all you really will not see anything because you will have you lights knocked out. Because I hate wannabe gangstas."

(With that Tyler lowers the mic and walks away from the balcony area and we go to the next segment.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How you like me now...(open to mainly killa ray)   How you like me now...(open to mainly killa ray) Empty

Back to top Go down

How you like me now...(open to mainly killa ray)
Page 1 of 1