UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else) Empty
PostSubject: The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else)   The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 4:10 pm

**The crowd goes silent as the voice of a tenor comes over the PA system. Suddenly the screens light up with the images of several wrestlers screaming and grimacing in pain. The one constant in all of the videos, the sight of a young man grinning as he leans into his submission holds, almost delighted in the pain he is causing them. The lights flash at the entryway as that same young man appears holding a microphone in his hand, singing a forgotten aria. Lean, and garbed in a grey and silver body suit with white gloves, knee pads and elbow pads. He quickly scans the crowd, and not finding who or what he is looking for, he stops singing, and walks into the ring.**

Choirboy - Good day to you all. My name is Choirboy, and I have a story to tell you.

**The crowd cautiously cheers, as lately most new appearances only bode bad news for the federation and the fans. Choirboy paces around the ring, looking at the people at attendance before he begins his story.**

Choirboy - The picture I am going to paint for you is not pretty. It starts off beautifully, and then ends sadly. Once upon a time, there was a man. A hero. Champion to those who lost their way. He was considered a representative of the good Man could do. He was my mentor.

**The crowd listens intently as Choirboy continues to pace around the ring, slowing slightly, and then completely stopping in the middle of the ring. His broad smile is replaced by a sudden sneer.**

Choirboy - But then he decided to fall to the wayside. He decided to turn his back on his fans, and on those who needed him. And that is where I came in. Until then, I was a happy orphan. Now, I hate. I hate those who pretend to be something they are not. I hate those who gleefully toss those less fortunate to the side like trash.

**Some women and children in the crowd start tearing up as Choirboy starts shouting in the ring, reacting solely to the pain that they can sense in his voice.**

Choirboy - And I hate you. All of you. Sitting in your comfortable homes, drinking your $10 mocha lattes, watching satellite on your larger than life high-definition TV's. I've searched for this man, and I have not found him yet. I am Vengeance. I WILL find him. I will find Holyfather. And Heaven help anyone who stands in the way of my satisfaction. Because much like the garbage I was treated like, you will find yourselves tossed aside.
Mihoen! You are first on my list. You will be the example I set here. And once I have broken your body and your spirit, none will want to face me 1 on 1.

**The crowd starts to boo, and those who initially felt sorry for Choirboy now boo him as well. He waves them off, and he looks towards the locker room.**

Choirboy - So come out you worthless piece of refuse, and know the true meaning of sorrow.
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else)   The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 5:05 pm

Frankie: "What the! Why is Bodders coming out instead?"

Winston: "Maybe he took offense to what was said!"

Bodders walks down to the ring with an expressionless look on his face, when he gets into the ring he gets a microphone from someone from ringside. He looks at Choirboy for a moment seeing his attire before Bodders scratches his head in confusion.

Bodders: "I must admit seeing someone as holy as you here is quite surprising, Mr .... errr Chairboy? no Popeboy? Nope that's not it oh! wait I've got it! You're the silver power ranger outfit guy who sings choirs! You must be Choirboy!.... I think anyway"

Bodders shrugs as Choirboy looks on at disbelief at who's come out.

Bodders: By the way holy-kid, do you think being religious is a good thing? Cause I was religious once and it spat at me right in the face! By the way good luck beating your opponent, he's better than you think.

Bodders leaves with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else)   The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 6:49 pm

(OOC _ Bodders just want to check you wanted this included..,not sure if you are aware choirboy is going to be part of The Revolution...just need to know)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else)   The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:39 pm

(OOC - I do know about Choir's involvement in the revolution yea.... I was planning a role-play for the time when he gets introduced in the group Bodders could look sheepish or something)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else)   The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:47 pm

(OOC Thats cool just wanted to check, cheers bodders)
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else)   The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:50 pm

(ooc) He only knew after i pm him after his first rp lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else)   The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else) Empty

Back to top Go down

The debut of Choirboy (Mihoen and anyone else)
Page 1 of 1