UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy) Empty
PostSubject: Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy)   Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 4:00 am

::Camera's are set down a long hallway when the double doors at the end swing open as light fills in two dark figures walk indoors, as the doors close with a thud and the sunlight leaves the camera refocuses and the dark figures are Synyster and Brooke. Synyster is wearing his signature Affliction T-shirt and jeans and Brooke is wearing her Sinful black tank top and jeans::

Brooke: You know, you gave me a chance when no others here would and for that I am extreamly grateful and will support you no matter what decison you make!

Synyster: Thanks Brooke...That means alot to me

::Synyster and Brooke continue down the hallway when the approach Leon's office the sign on the door read "General Manager Leon Heart"...Synyster knocks loudly three times and a unknown man awnsers the door::

Man: Ah! Synyster and the lovely Brooke!...Leon is expecting you..Come right in!

::Synyster's attention is disrutped as he focuses down the hallway but the camera's say on Syn::

Synyster: Ok...good...Tell him I'll be in second

Man: Very well Sir...

::The door closes as Brooke moves from behind Syn to his side....Synyster looks to the person who is off camera::

Synyster:.....What do you want?......
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy)   Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 3:08 pm

**A messenger walks up slowly to Synyster, almost shaking as he stands next to the greatness, the perfection that is Syn.**

Messenger - "Sorry to intrude sir, but I was instructed to get this note to you in case something happened to Choirboy. He specifically stated that only you are to read it, and that it is of the utmost urgency...."

(OOC - CB's in the hospital now Syn, so, we'll do the whole speech thing through the letter)
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy)   Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy) EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 10:07 pm

OOC - I have added this to the show as is...although not sure if it was finished...
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Synyster
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Synyster

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy)   Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy) EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 11:21 pm

yea i think not knowing what the letter said is a good cliffhanger
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy)   Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy) EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 11:22 pm

excellent, I agree Smile
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy)   Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawning of a new day. (Open to Choirboy)
Page 1 of 1