UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Cashing In (Open to Choirboy) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Cashing In (Open to Choirboy) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Cashing In (Open to Choirboy) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Cashing In (Open to Choirboy) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Cashing In (Open to Choirboy) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Cashing In (Open to Choirboy) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Cashing In (Open to Choirboy) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Cashing In (Open to Choirboy) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Cashing In (Open to Choirboy) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Cashing In (Open to Choirboy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Cashing In (Open to Choirboy) Empty
PostSubject: Cashing In (Open to Choirboy)   Cashing In (Open to Choirboy) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:23 pm

[Hemorrhage walks out with his CiH briefcase with a smile on his face]

Hemorrhage:So, I bet you all have been waiting for me to cash this briefcase in. We you need to wait no longer.

[The crowd cheers]

Hemorrhage:I'm cashing my CIH Title Shot against...Choirboy! At HeartBreak this sunday, I will face the current prestige champ in a Last Man Standing Match! Best of luck Churchboy. I promise you that when the ref calls out that final ten count, you'll be in a world of hell.
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Cashing In (Open to Choirboy)   Cashing In (Open to Choirboy) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:31 am

**And with that announcement Choirboy appears at the entrance to the arena, with a bandage on his head, championship belt over his shoulder. He glares at Hemorrhage as the sound of the crowd increases with both boos and cheers.**

Choirboy - 'Those are mighty big words for a guy like you Hemorrhage, how long did it take you to memorize those lines with the 'Hooked On Phonics' tapes?'

**The crowd boos Choirboy as he continues.**

Choirboy - 'In all honesty, I look forward to messing you up. I'm going to delight in making you bleed, to make you resemble your namesake. There won't be a 10 count for you to hear, because you'll be too busy tapping out like every other meatsack who's come before you.'

**Choirboy marches down to the ring as Hemorrhage backs up, putting his hands up in a fighting pose. Choirboy walks to the steps and enters the ring to continue speaking.**

Choirboy - 'And you will tap out Hemorrhage. Because I'm going to make an example out of you, to that coward who decided to take a swing with a baseball bat at my head. So, I'm telling you nice and slow, and clearly, so you and the rest of your humping cousins will understand me. I am the Champ, and you are the challenger. And in the end, I'll be walking away with my belt, and you will be using your briefcase to catch all of the tears of failure falling from your pathetic inbred eyes. How do you like that meatsack?'

**Choirboy takes a step towards Hemorrhage and pokes him in the chest with his index finger.**

(OOC How does that sound Hemorrhage? Smile )
Back to top Go down
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Cashing In (Open to Choirboy)   Cashing In (Open to Choirboy) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:48 pm

[Hemorrhage slaps Choirboy's hand away]

Hemorrhage:Listen up buddy, I didn't like that attack on you either, but that is no reason why I'm not gonna do what it takes to get that belt. And who knows, maybe I'll be putting the baseball bat into action at HeartBreak...

[He walks back into the locker room and leaves Choirboy to himself]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cashing In (Open to Choirboy)   Cashing In (Open to Choirboy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cashing In (Open to Choirboy)
Page 1 of 1