UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl) Empty
PostSubject: Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl)   Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 7:40 pm

(OOC: I'm assuming that Yellow Girl is not available for this so I think only El Lobo needs to reply to this and add the needed replys. This one is short and ends the Taking down the doc -saga.)

Mr. Williams runs into El Lobo in the hallway. El Lobo looks furious.

Mr. Williams: "I'm sorry about your friend. Cowardly thing to kidnap her like that."

Mr. Williams: "I know this probably isn't the first thing on your mind right now, but I just wanted to let you know that oour efforts paid off."

Mr. Williams: "I managed to identify the place where the crime scene photos were taken. I had been there on holiday and that church had remained in my memory."

Mr. Williams: "I contacted the local police and I heard about the case. It was truly gruesome. But they told me the silent lads sister is alive and gave me her contact information. So I called her and told her that her brother is alive. She is happy and willing to help free her brother. The police are also interested in Sotsog's activities. But I won't bother you anymore, you'll here more details later."

Mr. Williams: "Thank you for your help in correcting a huge injustice, El Lobo. You are truly a man of honour. I hope you get your friend back soon."
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl)   Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:42 pm

El Lobo, watches Mister Williams throughout the whole speech about what a good man he's been and the salvation of The Silent man.
Finaly he nods his head and reaches over to place a hand upon the old Janitors shoulder.
El Lobo: Dont mention it...One day, I may call upon a favor..You just let me know if you need any more help with this..For YG, I..*pauses* I owe her this..
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl)   Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:53 am

(OOC: Great. Thank you Lobo. This is done then and I can take it from here in the next shows. Thank you also to Yellow Girl for participating in liberating Chatty before turning heel. Smile )

Mr. Williams: "If you need any help in the future, just let me know. I will do all that I can."
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl)   Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 11:48 am

ooc added to fridays show and now in archives
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl)   Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking down the doc, part 5 (Open to El Lobo and Yellow Girl)
Page 1 of 1