UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders) Empty
PostSubject: Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders)   Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 9:35 am

(OOC: Again, I'll leave the blanks to be filled. I think it would be fine, if the visit to Sotsog's clinic happens between the shows. As the date is left open, the findings can be presented in any show after this one, so there is no rush with that. Also, as Bodders has been interested in liberating Chatty also, I thought he can put in something, if he wishes - maybe walk inside the room unannounced or something like that. The main part of the RP, I think, should still be left for YG and El Lobo.)

Mr. Williams enters the Wolf Pack's room. He closes the door behind him and smiles.

Mr. Williams: "I don't normally wish harm for anyone. But I must say I'm happy that, what was his name... Ah yes, Bodders, hospitalized the doctor. That shrink really deserved that."

Mr. Williams: "I contacted my friend and I was right, he works as a janitor at Sotsog's clinic."

Mr. Williams: "It took some time, since he is afraid of getting fired, but finally I managed to convince him to help you two get inside the clinic. There you might find more evidence to help the silent lad."

Mr. Williams: "I would go too, but I'm too old and not in very good condition. But I did get you access, the rest is up to you. I'll fill you in now about the plan."

Mr. Williams: "My friend can make sure the security cameras aren't operational. He can also let you in. But then comes the part where he can't help you."

Mr. Williams: "The silent lad has a 'special training' -room below ground level. My friend does not have access there. But the guards in the building have a keycard that opens the door. So you should find one guard, knock him out and take his keycard."

Mr. Williams: "With your skills, taking down a single guard should be no problem."

Mr. Williams: "After you have the keycard, you can get inside the 'special training' -room. Here, I have the blueprints of the clinic from my friend."

Mr. Williams takes out a set of blueprints.

Mr. Williams: "So, this is the entrance. And the 'special training' -room is marked with the X. That over there is the only staircase down. My friend will make sure all the other necessary doors will be unlocked. He is taking a risk doing this, but us janitors have to stick together."

Mr. Williams: "So, that would be the next part of our project. I have a feeling that it will provide enough info to free the silent lad from the hold that Sotsog has on him."
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders)   Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:27 pm

The Silent Man wrote:
(OOC: Again, I'll leave the blanks to be filled. I think it would be fine, if the visit to Sotsog's clinic happens between the shows. As the date is left open, the findings can be presented in any show after this one, so there is no rush with that. Also, as Bodders has been interested in liberating Chatty also, I thought he can put in something, if he wishes - maybe walk inside the room unannounced or something like that. The main part of the RP, I think, should still be left for YG and El Lobo.)

Mr. Williams enters the Wolf Pack's room. He closes the door behind him and smiles.

Mr. Williams: "I don't normally wish harm for anyone. But I must say I'm happy that, what was his name... Ah yes, Bodders, hospitalized the doctor. That shrink really deserved that."

El Lobo: The fact that Bodder, did it, makes me wonder..That man is Loco Jeffe..Can't trust him.
Having said that El Lobo places a hand upon YG's shoulder and murmurs softly about vengance will come.

Mr. Williams: "I contacted my friend and I was right, he works as a janitor at Sotsog's clinic."

Mr. Williams: "It took some time, since he is afraid of getting fired, but finally I managed to convince him to help you two get inside the clinic. There you might find more evidence to help the silent lad."

El Lobo: We sure are breaking alot of rules and laws here Mamacita, for what...the thought that the Gringo is a sweet at heart kinda guy? Its up to you Mami.

Mr. Williams: "I would go too, but I'm too old and not in very good condition. But I did get you access, the rest is up to you. I'll fill you in now about the plan."

El Lobo: Don't worry about it old timer, you do enough..Wolf Pack works best alone.

Mr. Williams: "My friend can make sure the security cameras aren't operational. He can also let you in. But then comes the part where he can't help you."

Mr. Williams: "The silent lad has a 'special training' -room below ground level. My friend does not have access there. But the guards in the building have a keycard that opens the door. So you should find one guard, knock him out and take his keycard."

Mr. Williams: "With your skills, taking down a single guard should be no problem."

El Lobo eyes Yellow Girl and nods his head slowly once again as he fixes his gaze upon Mr. Williams.

El Lobo: I think we can handle it...Even if there is no great Mexican Ninja in the past, doesnt mean he wont show up.

Mr. Williams: "After you have the keycard, you can get inside the 'special training' -room. Here, I have the blueprints of the clinic from my friend."

El Lobo rises up from his seat and moves over to look at the blueprints.
El Lobo: Remind me to never hire you as my janitor holmes, you are worse then a raven.

Mr. Williams: "So, this is the entrance. And the 'special training' -room is marked with the X. That over there is the only staircase down. My friend will make sure all the other necessary doors will be unlocked. He is taking a risk doing this, but us janitors have to stick together."

Mr. Williams: "So, that would be the next part of our project. I have a feeling that it will provide enough info to free the silent lad from the hold that Sotsog has on him."

El Lobo follows the instructions given, eyeing and trying to memorize the twists and turns. Two doors right, one left and so on.

El Lobo: Whoa..Exactly what are we doing here..Kidnapping the fella or stealing again?
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders)   Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 4:03 pm

The T.V in the room started playing up and suddenly Bodders appeared on the screen. However there was a change to him, he had a bag in one of his hands. He also looked deathly pale, as if he had been bury and carried to the show by a coffin.

Bodders: "El Lobo, Yellow Girl"

Bodders' voice also sounded dead, like he was a zombie or something that had come back from the dead. However, that wasn't it...... right?

Bodders: "I have taken out that pathetic excuse of a Doctor, and ever since, I have been in my home that has helped me ever since I was training with the deadman himself. A coffin,"

Bodders shows the coffin to the screen.

Bodders: "Most recently, I took Sotsog out, quite easily, however you didn't see what I did with him afterwards. I'll show you now,"

Bodders opens the coffin, to reveal Dr Sotsog himself inside the coffin.

Bodders: "I'll will also do this to Aquilus, to prove that Revolution is nothing but a washed up stable, which will soon die away, I'll be sending you some notes I have taken from Sotsog's clinic, use them well,"

The T.V turns itself off and the lights turn themselves off. When they are turned back on again, a pile of notes are on a nearby table in WolfPack's room.

(ooc: hope this is okay)

Last edited by bodders on Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders)   Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 8:10 pm

Yellow Girl closes her eyes and makes a deep breath. She still hates Bodders and cant believe that he changes to a better man. She doesnt trust him.

El Lobo: The fact that Bodders, did it, makes me wonder..That man is Loco Jeffe..Can't trust him.

Having said that El Lobo places a hand upon YG's shoulder and murmurs softly about vengance will come.

Yellow Girl opens her eyes again, after she feel Lobos hand on her shoulder. She nods and looks back to Mr. Williams to continue.

El Lobo: We sure are breaking alot of rules and laws here Mamacita, for what...the thought that the Gringo is a sweet at heart kinda guy? Its up to you Mami.

Yellow Girl: “I really dont want to get you in jail again. The first time was enough. But I really think we should help silent out of this Doctor. Dont ask me why, but I really want to help him. He had something in his eyes, while we met after our match, something that makes me sad. It looks like he asked that someone should help him. I really want to do this.”

El Lobo: Don't worry about it old timer, you do enough..Wolf Pack works best alone.

El Lobo eyes Yellow Girl and nods his head slowly once again as he fixes his gaze upon Mr. Williams.

El Lobo: I think we can handle it...Even if there is no great Mexican Ninja in the past, doesnt mean he wont show up.

El Lobo and Yellow Girl rise up from their seats and move over to look at the blueprints.

El Lobo: Remind me to never hire you as my janitor holmes, you are worse then a raven.

Yellow Girl: “You are right carino, but in the fight against the bad guys. I think he fits perfect to us.”

A smile flitted across her face.

El Lobo follows the instructions given, eyeing and trying to memorize the twists and turns. Two doors right, one left and so on.

El Lobo: Whoa..Exactly what are we doing here..Kidnapping the fella or stealing again?

(OCC: i also filled something in silents first post. If I find time than I write a reaction to bodders later)
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders)   Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 10:18 pm

(OOC: Edited a couple of Williams' parts and added one comment from him in the end. This looks good to me - thanks to YG and El Lobo. If YG has the time, she can react to Bodders' part. But Bodders' part can just be added to the end, I think it would fit there.)

Yellow Girl closes her eyes and makes a deep breath. She still hates Bodders and cant believe that he changes to a better man. She doesnt trust him.

El Lobo: The fact that Bodders, did it, makes me wonder..That man is Loco Jeffe..Can't trust him.

Yellow Girl opens her eyes again, after she feel Lobos hand on her shoulder. She nods and looks back to Mr. Williams to continue.

Yellow Girl: “I really dont want to get you in jail again. The first time was enough. But I really think we should help silent out of this Doctor. Dont ask me why, but I really want to help him. He had something in his eyes, while we met after our match, something that makes me sad. It looks like he asked that someone should help him. I really want to do this.”

Mr. Williams nods looking delighted with Yellow Girl's reaction. He then turns to El Lobo.

Mr. Williams: "And there is also the fact that we are fighting, not only to liberate the young man, but to take away power from the doctor and his friend BBC. That is extra motivation."

Yellow Girl: “Oh yeah, you dont need to talk this to us. Everything what happend the last months to us is because of BBC. It would be nice if it is possible to bate him a bit. I would do everything for this.”

Mr. Williams: "Anyway, I'm glad you are with me on this one. I would go too, but I'm too old and not in very good condition. But I did get you access, the rest is up to you. I'll fill you in now about the plan."

El Lobo and Yellow Girl rise up from their seats and move over to look at the blueprints.

Yellow Girl: “You are right carino, but in the fight against the bad guys. I think he fits perfect to us.”

A smile flitted across her face.

Mr. Williams smiles: "No need to steal anything. And when you go there, the training room will be empty. It is used only under Sotsog's supervision and because he is now unavailable, no one will be there. So no kidnapping either. Just take a camera, and record what you see. If there is something that seems very important, that of course might be taken with you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders)   Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking down the doc, part 3 (Open for Yellow Girl, El Lobo and Bodders)
Page 1 of 1