UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) Empty
PostSubject: Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 10:21 pm

(OOC: I opted for the decision in which you have gathered evidence from the "special training"-room of Sotsog's clinic by taking photos. What happened at the clinic went as planned in part 3. I will describe the contents of the relevant photos. We can add dialogue and reactions to this RP. This does not need to be done until next thursday, so there is no rush. After this parts 5 and 6 will be less work.)

Yellow Girl and El Lobo enter a room where Mr. Williams is waiting. He is looking at the notes regarding Sotsog's clinic, left by Bodders.

Mr. Williams raises his head: "It was good to hear your visit to the clinic went as planned. I understand we now have photos from the training room, where the silent lad gets his 'special training'"

El Lobo drops a pile of photos on the table.

The first photo shows the door to the room. There is the text "restricted area" written on it with large letters.

The second photo shows the overview of the inside of the room. Every piece of furniture and equipment looks like it has been burnt. On the left wall, when facing from the door, there is a very large version of the photo of The Silent Man's family. The Silent man is smudged out from this photo as well.

In front of the large photo, there is a chair, slightly resembling an electric chair, with restraints on it - clearly ment to have someone sitting there unable to escape and staring at the photo. There is a pair of headphones by the chair.

The other two walls are covered with smaller photographs and text. It is impossible to make sense of them from this photo. In the middle of the room there are some standard gym equipment. On the right, there is something that looks like a giant ferret wheel.

Third photo is a picture of a cabinet placed next to the door. The cabinet is full of syringes and drugs. The drugs are all labelled as "MKULTRA" with some number after them.

Fourth photo is a close up of the wheel. It is definitely a ferret wheel designed for something human-size to run in it. There are electric cables around the wheel and a voltage meter attached to the cables.

Fifth photo shows the chair in front of the huge photograph on the wall. It also has electric cables all over it. There is also a voltage meter attached to the chair.

The rest of the photos show the other walls more closely. The photos on these walls are clearly crime scene photos. Few show a burnt down house with a distinctive looking church in the background.

Others photos show the interior of the house, totally burnt. There are two burnt bodies, both adults, in the photos. The text on the walls with the crime scene photos is the same everywhere. The text reads: "You couldn't help them, could you? It was your fault! You are responsible!"

(OOC: Here, whoever wants to, can notice that if this is about Chatty's family and there are only two dead adults in the photos, Chatty's sister might very well be alive and Chatty would not be the sole survivor. Mr. Williams will identify the place the crime scene photos have been taken from. But I'll add that part later, as I'm not sure how much dialogue will be added.)
Back to top Go down
Yellow Girl
Wolf Pack
Yellow Girl

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 7:55 pm

Yellow Girl and El Lobo enter a room where Mr. Williams is waiting. He is looking at the notes regarding Sotsog's clinic, left by Bodders.

Mr. Williams raises his head: "It was good to hear your visit to the clinic went as planned. I understand we now have photos from the training room, where the silent lad gets his 'special training'"

Yellow Girl: “This room was so scary. I dont want to image what this doctor do there with silent man or also some others. But you can get a picture of it because of the photos”

Yellow Girl stands a little bit aside the table and dont take a look on the photos. It was not necessery for her, she will remember this place forever. She watches Mr. Williams and his reaction of the photos.

The first photo shows the door to the room. There is the text "restricted area" written on it with large letters.

The second photo shows the overview of the inside of the room. Every piece of furniture and equipment looks like it has been burnt. On the left wall, when facing from the door, there is a very large version of the photo of The Silent Man's family. The Silent man is smudged out from this photo as well.

In front of the large photo, there is a chair, slightly resembling an electric chair, with restraints on it - clearly ment to have someone sitting there unable to escape and staring at the photo. There is a pair of headphones by the chair.

The other two walls are covered with smaller photographs and text. It is impossible to make sense of them from this photo. In the middle of the room there are some standard gym equipment. On the right, there is something that looks like a giant ferret wheel.

Third photo is a picture of a cabinet placed next to the door. The cabinet is full of syringes and drugs. The drugs are all labelled as "MKULTRA" with some number after them.

Fourth photo is a close up of the wheel. It is definitely a ferret wheel designed for something human-size to run in it. There are electric cables around the wheel and a voltage meter attached to the cables.

Fifth photo shows the chair in front of the huge photograph on the wall. It also has electric cables all over it. There is also a voltage meter attached to the chair.

The rest of the photos show the other walls more closely. The photos on these walls are clearly crime scene photos. Few show a burnt down house with a distinctive looking church in the background.

Others photos show the interior of the house, totally burnt. There are two burnt bodies, both adults, in the photos. The text on the walls with the crime scene photos is the same everywhere. The text reads: "You couldn't help them, could you? It was your fault! You are responsible!"

After some minutes Mr. Williams stop at one specific photo. Yellow Girl cant see it, but she recognizes Mr. Williams reaction of this.

Yellow Girl: “You couldn’t help them, could you? It was your fault! You are responsible! This words in combination with this awful pictures are burned in my brain. I will never forget them.”

Yellow Girl sits down but still dont take a look to the photos.

Yellow Girl: “I can imagine what this doctor do there with silent man, obviously I dont want to believe that. He magaged it, that silent really thinks he was responsible for his familys death.”

Yellow Girl stands up again and starts to walk around in the room.

Yellow Girl: “It would be really interesting what happend with silents familiy. And it would be mostly intersting if the only two victims are the two persons on the photo. Because if this is the case, than there is a little chance that silent mans sister is still alive.”

(OOC: I hope this is approximatly what you imagine)
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 9:25 pm

(OOC: Yes it was just what I had in mind, thank you.)
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:05 am

(OOC: I think this one is done, El Lobo can add something if he wishes and so can Yellow Girl, but I am happy with part 4 now. Very Happy For those interested, MKULTRA is a clue to Sotsog's past and information about MKULTRA can be found on the internet... Smile )

Yellow Girl: “This room was so scary. I dont want to image what this doctor do there with silent man or also some others. But you can get a picture of it because of the photos”

Yellow Girl stands a little bit aside the table and dont take a look on the photos. It was not necessery for her, she will remember this place forever. She watches Mr. Williams and his reaction of the photos.

After some minutes Mr. Williams stop at one specific photo. Yellow Girl cant see it, but she recognizes Mr. Williams reaction of this.

Yellow Girl: “You couldn’t help them, could you? It was your fault! You are responsible! This words in combination with this awful pictures are burned in my brain. I will never forget them.”

Yellow Girl sits down but still dont take a look to the photos.

Yellow Girl: “I can imagine what this doctor do there with silent man, obviously I dont want to believe that. He magaged it, that silent really thinks he was responsible for his familys death.”

Yellow Girl stands up again and starts to walk around in the room.

Yellow Girl: “It would be really interesting what happend with silents familiy. And it would be mostly intersting if the only two victims are the two persons on the photo. Because if this is the case, than there is a little chance that silent mans sister is still alive.”

Mr. Williams looks distraught. He looks at the photos.

Mr. Williams: "That doctor is even more cruel than I thought. The pictures have that word MKULTRA in them and so do these notes Bodders gave us. I wonder what that means."

Mr. Williams looks at the photo of the burnt down house with the church in the background. He looks like he has remembered something.

Mr. Williams: "I know I've seen that church before, it looks a bit unusual."

Mr. Williams gets up and takes the photo.

Mr. Williams: "I need to go home and look at some books and my photo albums, I'm sure I can figure out where this tragedy happened."

Mr. Williams leaves the room in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 5:39 pm

OOC: I've looked it over, and I think it is good too, so I wont add any chatter to it...for once El Lobo can be silent...and I love the fact you brought in MKULTRA...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)   Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking down the doc, part 4 (Open to Yellow Girl and El Lobo)
Page 1 of 1