UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
A One off return (Open to BBC, Double, Theram) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
A One off return (Open to BBC, Double, Theram) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
A One off return (Open to BBC, Double, Theram) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
A One off return (Open to BBC, Double, Theram) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
A One off return (Open to BBC, Double, Theram) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
A One off return (Open to BBC, Double, Theram) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
A One off return (Open to BBC, Double, Theram) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
A One off return (Open to BBC, Double, Theram) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
A One off return (Open to BBC, Double, Theram) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A One off return (Open to BBC, Double, Theram)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

A One off return (Open to BBC, Double, Theram) Empty
PostSubject: A One off return (Open to BBC, Double, Theram)   A One off return (Open to BBC, Double, Theram) EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 11:00 am

Leon Heart is standing in the ring for the second time this evening, and the crowd have just started to quiten down waiting for another exciting announcement.
-
Leon: "Ladies and Gentlemen...boys and girls, it is so great to be here in Vancouver, Canada. (crowd cheers, the camera moves around the arena showing many maple leaf flags flying high)
-
Leon: "Firstly I want to officially congatulate Paulley for becoming the new UNWA MemberState champion at last seasons PPV (A few boos at this)..I know how you feel...but me and BBC and Paulley go back a long way...back to the days where we used to own the North American Tag Team Division
-
(Boos turn to cheers as most fans remember the days of 'Great British Affair'.)
-
Leon: "So what better way to comemerate the new champion...and what better way to give you fans...and may I add members of the commonwealth!....a very special treat, than for ONE NIGHT ONLY...tonight, the return of 'Great British Affair'?
-
The crowd erupt at the thought of this remarkable happening
-
Leon: "So BBC....what do you think? Will you let your man monster be my tag partner one last time?"
-
Leon awaits an answer
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Theram
UNWA Graphics Director
UNWA Graphics Director
Theram

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: A One off return (Open to BBC, Double, Theram)   A One off return (Open to BBC, Double, Theram) EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 11:49 am

camera shows Theram walking to ring few seconds latter he gets in the ring and stand in front of Mr. Leon he smile to him and starts to talk while walking circles around him

I am here to congratulate BBC and Paulley with the memberstate title to
and you know what i will make you a present i will fight you and Paulley this way we all will remember the 'Great British Affair' and even more this way we all will remember who destroyed it
Back to top Go down
'BBC' Richard Anthony
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
'BBC' Richard Anthony

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: A One off return (Open to BBC, Double, Theram)   A One off return (Open to BBC, Double, Theram) EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:55 pm

BBC appears at the top of the ramp and looks down on the two men in the ring..
-
BBC: "Well well.. it seems you planned celebration for my victory has taken a new twist then Theram. I must say i know Paulley would much sooner lay his hands on you than merely shake yous, and getting a chance to team again with Leon a kick start the Great British Affair excites me so there is only one thing i can say... bring it on!"
-
BBC laughs and raises a smirk to the wrestlers in the ring..
-
BBC: "I guess your wondering where Pualley is.. well lets just say i told him that he had to find you Theram an excellent partner, a competitor he can really work off.."
-
As BBC speaks, Paulley is shown dragging a woozy confused Double around the staff work area leading out to the side of the ramp.. dragging Double all the way to the ring, Paulley lifts Double up and pushes him into the ring before climbing up into the ring himself. Lifting up Double to his feet and pushing him in the direction of Theram, Paulley point the Theram and says..
-
Paulley: Tag.
-
Before looking over to Leon, raising a big grin, and a thumbs up. Leon just shakes his head slightly as he sighs and puts his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A One off return (Open to BBC, Double, Theram)   A One off return (Open to BBC, Double, Theram) Empty

Back to top Go down

A One off return (Open to BBC, Double, Theram)
Page 1 of 1