UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?) Empty
PostSubject: Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?)   Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 12:36 pm

Kaluani can be seen walking into the arena, around his waist is the shiny memberstate-belt. He walks with a high self-confidence, a smile on his face and takes his time to catch up with all the fans calling his name. He steps into the ring, climbs the turnbuckle and raises the belt into the air, as a great number of flashlights go off.

Kaluani: "Fans, this is it! This is your memberstate belt and I am the champion!"

Kaluani jumps from the apron, hooks the belt on it and then walks through the ring like a wild beast. He jumps and stretches himself, giving the fans lots of chances to make some good photos.

Kaluani: "This season, everything is on the line! All our belts changed their owner, and the highest one went over to me! I defeated Paulley in one hell of a match for it!"

The fans scream as once again some scenes from the PPV: Relentless can be seen, the last one showing Paulley scream in pain and tapping out to Kaluani.

Kaluani: "This is what happens to everyone in my way! The Rolling Thunder will come and take you out, you will scream like you've never screamed before, and then you will tap. But, this is not what I am here for tonight!"

The fans hush, as they know what Kaluani is up to.

Kaluani: " With this symbol... A symbol of glory, a symbol of victory, with this very symbol of everything this federation stands for, I call out to everyone behind the scenes who wants to make his name worth! To everyone who wants his name to be more then just a glittery facade! Hear my call tonight! This is not my belt! It is the belt of all the fans out there, the belt of the people, and it simply was my duty to take it from Paulley! But it is not my right to keep it and stuck with it. Even more, it's not what I ever intended to do, so hear my challenge: Whoever wants this belt, you will get your shot at it!"

The crowd screams, knowing that this will mean a lot of action for them.

Kaluani: "The first #1 Contender is my old friend Theram, so it is his right to be the first to challenge me, and after I showed him the third time who of us is the better one, I will be glad to defend that belt to anyone who wants to fight for it. I won't be a "Paper Champion" as I heard someone else yelling out the other day...
I don't care if you're a newbie, I don't care if you're here longer then years! From now on, everyone out there is a #1 Contender! Every match I have from now on, will be a title defense. If you want that belt, step up on a show, come out, challenge me and I will be there. And if Leon wouldn't mess me up afterwards for not keeping my VGM responsiblities, I would even fight everyone of you guys in a row!"

Frankie D: "Tough words... from a tough guy."

Winston: "Yeah, and see what this makes our fans... God thanks there is security keeping them off bay, I see the first ones trying to jump over the barrier."

Kaluani: "Now, who will be the first ? Theram ? After pushing so many tables in front of you, I will be more than happy to have another challenge here in the UNWA! The Silent Man, maybe with the little help of some strange friend from somewhere? El Lobo ? Hm, although you have your own troubles right now, I would be happy to someday get a chance for a rematch on that first time defeat here at the UNWA..."

For a moment Kaluani pauses and we can hear Frankie D silently whisper names ...
Frankie D: "Bruise Li... Captain Parkes... Paulley... Miracle James... Wow, a long list of possible opponents..."

Kaluani: "If you didn't get it till now: IT DOESN'T MATTER !!"

Kaluani raises a clenched fist high into the air as four lightnings hit the ringpost with a loud boom and a gigantic bright flash. And as the thunder slowly rolls over the arena and the sound of dripping rain sets in, Kaluani sits down in the ring, his legs crossed.

Kaluani: "I am waiting..."
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?)   Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 9:59 pm

OOC moving to sundays show, and will be posting a response soon
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?)   Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:20 pm

Some time passes before there is any activity at the entrance way..eventually a familiar tune sounds around the arena. 'Londons Calling' blares out and its not an obvious contender to Kaluani's title but the GM himself
-
Leon, looking resplendend in a new Saville Row suit steps only a matter of a few feet away from the entrance curtain, he raises a microphone in one hand to his mouth as the music dies away
-
Leon: "Kaluani!....Kal!....VGM!....Long time friend! I want to be the first to say....congratulations champ!"
-
The crowd react noisily as they cheer the new Memberstate Champion
-
Leon: "Whilst I have to say I am not that happy that my former Tag Team partner was on the losing end..I have to say the best man is holding the gold right now!"
-
Again the crowd cheer along with Leon
-
Leon: "But I will make this short and to the point...Defending that title will not be made easy for you...just as you would want it, you will face the best the UNWA has to offer. Tonight you face Miracle Mike (loud boos are heard in the arena at the mention of his name) the reason is two fold...firstly he is a challenger and I need to see just how far he can push you before I give him a title shot...secondely after what he did to his friend Hotshot I was hoping you could teach him a lesson! just like I will crack some sense into Yellow Girls head tonight!"
-
Loud cheers from the audience and a smile from Leon and Kaluani
-
Leon: "But next week you will face the Number one contender Theram....and lets not forget about the ex champions rematch clause...if he chooses to use it....but one last thing I want to remind you of....I have never beaten you in a televised wrestling match....and you and your tag team partner beat me and Alexis in the last season...sooooo if noone has managed to take that title away from you before the end of year PPV....well..I will let you guess the rest of that sentence!....Good luck tonight!"
-
Leon takes a few steps back and walks back through the curtains leaving Kaluani alone to ponder in the ring
-
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?)   Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:09 am

Kaluani smiles.

"Testing MMJ? Alright, but don't come crying to me if a hurt him. oh, and Leon?"

leon stops a second before leaving the arena.

"I look forward to our match this PPV."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?)   Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stars are rising (open to any memberstate-interested, Theram, Leon ?)
Page 1 of 1