UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Special training (Open to Theram, Silent Man, Leon or BBC) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Special training (Open to Theram, Silent Man, Leon or BBC) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Special training (Open to Theram, Silent Man, Leon or BBC) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Special training (Open to Theram, Silent Man, Leon or BBC) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Special training (Open to Theram, Silent Man, Leon or BBC) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Special training (Open to Theram, Silent Man, Leon or BBC) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Special training (Open to Theram, Silent Man, Leon or BBC) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Special training (Open to Theram, Silent Man, Leon or BBC) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Special training (Open to Theram, Silent Man, Leon or BBC) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Special training (Open to Theram, Silent Man, Leon or BBC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Special training (Open to Theram, Silent Man, Leon or BBC) Empty
PostSubject: Special training (Open to Theram, Silent Man, Leon or BBC)   Special training (Open to Theram, Silent Man, Leon or BBC) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:46 pm

We see the training room and in it, we see Kaluani training. He keeps spinning and attack the wooden puppets, punching sandbags and training his moves with a dummy in the ring. In the corner of the picture a clock is to be seen, showing a time very late in the night. The camera also catches a small glimpse of the outside and we see a street filled with snow and a dark surrounding. Kaluani is sweating and breathing heavily, but still doesn't make any attempt of lessen his training. The camera wathces the scene for a while, until finally Kaluani stops punching the sandbag. He sits down for a moment, sweat running down his face. The picture has a small underlying word in the down-right corner, stating "Jason-cam".
-
He sits there, motionless for a moment, then we can hear a noise of something falling to the ground. Kaluani looks around and the camera catches him with a very serious look on his face.
-
Kaluani: "Who is there?"

-
Nothing is to be heard but the sound of wind howling. The camera catches Kaluanis hair flying around as a breeze seems to go through the room, even moving the sandbag around.
-
Kaluani: "Ah. I should have know it was you, I recognized your presence beeing around earlier, Sarthurian."
-
The winds howl out loud and then suddenly a window slams shut.
-
Kaluani: "Yes, I know, I know. I have a very hard match tomorow and I'll be facing no one less than Theram! He is a hard nut to crack, but I can do it, don't you worry. Yes, I do put your techniques to good use, and yes, I will knock him out. I already knew it is a Last Man Standing match for my title, that's alright."
-
The sound of the howling wind once again gets louder and we see small objects flying around in the room.
-
Kaluani: "Keep calm, Sarthurian, keep calm. I am your messenger and I do my best in this world, alright? Don't worry about that match, I will take down Theram - I did twice and I can do it a third ti.."
-
Before Kaluani can finish that sentence, another Bang is to be heard this time we hear shattered glas falling to the ground, obviously from another window which was slammed shut.
-
Kaluani: "What? You do not really think that Theram or the Silent Man is a real threat..."
-
The wind howls out loudly.
-
Kaluani: "I... Yes, you're right. I may have become a bit too sure about my own powers. I am too self-confident. Yes, Sarthuiran, this is a weakness, you're right."
-
Kaluani stands up again and lowers his head. The sound of the wind is slowly setting down to a smaller tune.
-
Kaluani: "You... what? But I thought I already finished your train..."

-
The sentence is shut down in Kaluani's mouth as the sound of the wind goes up to a terryifing sound of a storm rising and we see the wind in the room rising to absolute heights. Items are flying around in the air and Kaluani has problems keeping on his feet. Even the camera is shaking wild. Kaluani fights against the strong winds, but eventually he isn't able to hold back and is loosing hold to the ground. He is flying arpung the room, smashing against a wall. As he slowly comes back to his feet, we see small cracks in the wall where he hit it. As Kaluani is again standing, we can see a strange grin on his face. It is a mixture of joy, challenge and power in it.
-
Kaluani: "YOU'VE IMPROVED! LAST TIME YO..."
-
The wind once more howls even louder than Kaluanis usual speaking voice and within one second, he and the camera are both flying around and we can only assume due to the crashing sound of glas that another window is broken. The camera comes lying at the side outside in the snow, we see Kaluani rising up once more, bleeding from several cut wounds. He knocks off the snow from his body, then smiles. He cracks his neck while moving it from one side to another, then takes a readied stance for an attack.
-
Kaluani: "Alright, master, show me your newborn strength!"

-
We again hear the sound of wind rising to great speed, and we can see clouds rising above. The scene darkens even more and the small light of the lanterns of the street are flickering and then, all of a sudden, the snow around Kaluani is slowly carriwd away, but still he is standing in the strong winds. We see the lanterns flickering even more and a smaller car slipping over the frozen ground past Kaluani. First, it is slowly slipping past him, but then more and more takes up speed, before even falling and rolling past him. The lights flicker very fast until they eventually crack and we can only see the rest of the scene in the dim light of the dull moon. It is hard to distinguish any further, but we can see a outlines of Kaluani, still standing in the storm, then suddenly we hear a crack and we can see the lantern flying, just before a loud bang is heard and one of the lanterns hits the camera which looses its picture for a moment, but we can still hear Kaluanis voice thorughout the storm.
-
Kaluani: "YES!! Give me all your all you got! I can take it, I am the strongest!"
-
Loud noises are heard, we hear a rolling thunder and loud cracks and bangs from everwhere. It is as if the scene would simply be overrun by a tornado. Many minutes pass, but eventually, the storm slowy dies down. As the camera comes back to sight, we see Kaluani lying in the snow, the camera seems to have moved somewhere else. The camera also shows several demolished cars, a broken-up street and several broken glasses in the building from which the camera first shot its pictures. One of the cars is an old English Bentley, lying on its rooftop, the window broken and the car battered. Kaluani is lying on the ground, breathing very heavily as a shovel full of snow is blown right onto his face..
-
Kaluani: "Well, Sarthurian, I do understand now. I have to keep my training up more..."
-
The wind mildly howls, then comes to silence once more as the clouds vanish from the scene and the full moon shows the complete picture of destruction taken around. The building is quite demolished and the surroundings are destroyed entirely. We can see Kaluani slowly steping back through the window into the training room which he left so uncomfortably.
-
Kaluani: "Tell me one thing, Sarthurian! How am I supposed to explain this mess to Leon and BBC? I don't know whose car this was, but I am sure there will be regrets in case of the building...
Well, in regards to Theram, you're right... I can't be better prepared, but you never faced the wrath of an angry benefactor..."

-
Kaluani laughs and the wind plays a strange, chuckling sound as if it would laugh too...

(OOC: Leon, BBC, feel free to be angry about your car beeing smashed somewhere or your building beeing destroyed - I don't yet know how, but it will make up for a fine RP.
As for Theram / Silent Man - you're also free to add to this, as Kal was training for your matches and supposedly - if you are around at that time - you would hear the noise and may go check and see a destroyed room with Kal in it Smile )
Back to top Go down

Special training (Open to Theram, Silent Man, Leon or BBC)
Page 1 of 1