UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Step One...(open to Choirboy and Timelord) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Step One...(open to Choirboy and Timelord) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Step One...(open to Choirboy and Timelord) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Step One...(open to Choirboy and Timelord) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Step One...(open to Choirboy and Timelord) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Step One...(open to Choirboy and Timelord) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Step One...(open to Choirboy and Timelord) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Step One...(open to Choirboy and Timelord) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Step One...(open to Choirboy and Timelord) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Step One...(open to Choirboy and Timelord)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler Ford
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Tyler Ford

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Step One...(open to Choirboy and Timelord) Empty
PostSubject: Step One...(open to Choirboy and Timelord)   Step One...(open to Choirboy and Timelord) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:03 am

Backstage we find Tyler Ford and Shaun White sitting in the locker room. Tyler has a big smile on his face as he motions for the camera to come in and get closer. One of the camera crew hand Tyler a mic and he begins to speak

Tyler:"So it begins, step one on my path to taking out two pains in my ass and getting what is rightfully mine, the Prestige Title. You see tonight is the night that Choirboy gets took out. Because the way I see it going down tonight is quite simple. I get the pin after I pick apart Choirboy limb by limb and then hit lights out. Then after they roll his pathetic carcass out of the ring my next stop will be Timelord.

You see Timelord I will be coming for your title whether you pick me for your little challenges or not because I will not be stopped until I get your title. Whether it is sooner or later that title will be around my lap because like I have said before you can not beat me and you know it.

So lets sum it up, Choirboy gets took out tonight and then Timelord gets took out and title tooken as soon as he grows some guts or the bosses around here put me in a match with him. Either way he is going down as well as his boy tonight"

Tyler hands the mic back to the camera crew and continues getting ready.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shane_whiteside

Step One...(open to Choirboy and Timelord)
Page 1 of 1