UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The next step (Open to Memberstate contenders and Leon, of Course) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The next step (Open to Memberstate contenders and Leon, of Course) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The next step (Open to Memberstate contenders and Leon, of Course) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The next step (Open to Memberstate contenders and Leon, of Course) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The next step (Open to Memberstate contenders and Leon, of Course) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The next step (Open to Memberstate contenders and Leon, of Course) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The next step (Open to Memberstate contenders and Leon, of Course) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The next step (Open to Memberstate contenders and Leon, of Course) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The next step (Open to Memberstate contenders and Leon, of Course) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The next step (Open to Memberstate contenders and Leon, of Course)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

The next step (Open to Memberstate contenders and Leon, of Course) Empty
PostSubject: The next step (Open to Memberstate contenders and Leon, of Course)   The next step (Open to Memberstate contenders and Leon, of Course) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:33 pm

(OOC: As this is for sunday's show and I am not that well familiar with Rikko and Jonno yet, you may add 1-2 commentaries, if you want, Aquilus)

Kaluani walks in the arena, heading straight for the ring. No special effect, no lightning, he just heads straight down to the ring. There he starts to talk without waiting for anything.

Kaluani: "Good night, Ladies and Gentleman, Good Night UNWA! Tonight, I am here to claim what should be rightfully mine. After Continental Chaos, i was offered a titel shot at the memberstate belt, and I think it's more then time to use it. I proved myself last week against the Great Mac, and hey, even you, Leon, have to admit it was far away from beeing a challenge at all. And last thursday, I nearly tore one half of our tag team champions apart... Sorry MMJ, I hope I didn't hurt anything too valuable for you - but hey, you always had the option of tapping!"

The crowd chuckles a bit as he says that.

Kaluani: "Well, one thing seems obvious to me, fans of the UNWA, didn't you notice? Since Paulley got that gold around his belt he was quite good in hiding himself from any real matches for it, didn't he? While Lobo had the belt, he had to fight nearly every show to remain it and what did Paulley do? The only thing he did was fight -and loose!- against the Silent man, if BBC hadn't bribed the judges, the belt would have long been gone...
And now, it's time he put's it on the line, what do you think?"

The crowd cheers and chants Kaluanis name.

Kaluani: "Yes, yes. But, i think this thing should be decided by the only one who has the right to do so. Not BBC, our master in hiding and cheating. Not I, because that would make the match honorless - if I could just take what I want.
This time I can't help, but it's up to you Leon! Whatever you want to have as a proof, I give it to you!
Another challenge before I can hand in that title shot you owe me? No thing, I can take on everyone here, you know that!
Taking out everyone else who is after that belt ? For sure, you guys just come out here and I will deal with that right away!
Shall I talk Winston into actually start to like Frankie ? Whatever!
Taking out the Revolution once again? Although no real threat is left, I think we pretty much did that already, didn't we?
Fighting against some bears in the siberian tundra, without clothing or weapons and bring their skulls home? Although they don't deserve it, I would do it.
A match at the PPV? In a burning cage, filled with acid spikes and electrified steel? Sure thing, you got it! "

Kaluani smiles.

Kaluani: "Whatever it is. I will take it. Think of the most astonishing match-type you can for the PPV, set in Paulley and me for the belt, and I tell you what: We will not only ROCK the place, but you will sell more tickets then you have during the rest of the whole season."

Kaluani smiles and raises his clenched fist into the air as a sign of victory.

Kaluani: "History doesn't happen! It needs to be made!"

After that, again the sound of falling rain is to be heard, mixing with Kaluani's entrancesong, filling the arena with a very special, charged and dizzling atmosphere. It is as if the air itself is cracking bacause of the energy in the hall...
Back to top Go down
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

The next step (Open to Memberstate contenders and Leon, of Course) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next step (Open to Memberstate contenders and Leon, of Course)   The next step (Open to Memberstate contenders and Leon, of Course) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 7:48 pm

(MMJ can be seen standing in the hallway furious)

MMJ - Kaluani thinks he can punk me "Miracle" Mike James well he has another thing coming if he thinks he is gonna try and mess with a member of Team IMpact! The Hotshot and I both lost that night because of the push the VGM has with the referees. Kaluani If i didn't have a match to get ready for against El HOMO i would come out there and show you what I'm really made of. But for now I am going to leave you with this to ponder. You may have won the battle last sunday but the War between me and you has just begun.

(The Camera Fades black)

(Hope this was ok)
Back to top Go down

The next step (Open to Memberstate contenders and Leon, of Course)
Page 1 of 1