UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders) Empty
PostSubject: Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders)   Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:27 am

Dr. Sotsog is standing in the ring with a mic in his hand. The Silent Man is standing next to him.

Sotsog: "I have just a brief statement to make. A lot of things have taken my time away from what is crucial: The Memberstate title. Chatty here was better than the current champion in their match. He has been impressive throughout the season - including the win over Double last sunday. Yet, he is not the number one contender but Kaluani has a title shot at the next PPV. So now I demand that Chatty has his rightful chance of being the next number 1 contender for the Memberstate title."

Sotsog takes a brief pause.

Sotsog: "Someone, step up and sign up for a match at the next PPV - winner becoming the next number 1 contender. And if nobody steps up: Leon, give Chatty an opponent you feel is suitable! You know Chatty deserves this."

Last edited by The Silent Man on Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a small line referring to Chatty's last match)
Back to top Go down
Theram
UNWA Graphics Director
UNWA Graphics Director
Theram

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders)   Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:39 pm

with the shouting from fans Theram goes true the Titan Tron to ring then he stands on front of Dr. Sotsog and The Silent Man takes a mic and begins to talk

Pick a number

after a few seconds he looks at witless eyes of Dr. Sotsog and The Silent Man and talks again

i say pick a number a date then you want to do it you want to do it now or you want to do it at the PPV i don't care but you will have to face me
Back to top Go down
The Silent Man
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
The Silent Man

Number of posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders)   Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders) EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 9:58 pm

(OOC: As this match could be good PPV-material and Chatty just had a match, Leon can interfere if he wants to and decide about the match.)

Sotsog: "I'm sure Chatty is ready to take you on right here and now, aren't you Chatty?"

The Silent Man is staring at the ground, swinging slightly back and forth.

Sotsog (shaking his head): "Erm... He is ready, look at his calmness. Actually, I would like to see Chatty beat you right now."
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders)   Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:58 pm

Leon Hearts music reverberates around the arena but he doesnt appear from the entrance way, instead he is shown on the titantron
-
Leon: "Woah! In case you are not aware tonights card is fully booked, and we have a TV Scedule to keep to.....but I am interested in this match, Silent Man has clearly earnt his spot and I was very impressed with Therams win against Yellow Girl last week....so I guess its a good job we have one space left on the PPV! So it will be Theram Versus Silent Man to confirm who is the No1 contender to the MemberState Title! oh and I am sure our very own VGM will come up with a match stipulation that will suit the occasion!"
-
With that the titantron returns to the two wrestlers in the ring
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639

PostSubject: Re: Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders)   Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 11:14 pm

(OOC: Maybe it's a good thing to give the link below here...)

Kaluani's announcment in reegards to the #1 contender match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders)   Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders) Empty

Back to top Go down

Number 1 contender (Open to Leon and Memberstate contenders)
Page 1 of 1