UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders) Empty
PostSubject: Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders)   Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:07 pm

Von Ryan's song, Shame by Stabbing Westward, blares throughout the arena as his enterance video plays on the Titiantron.
-
Ryan walks down the ramp escourted by the lovely Olivia and he is as cocky and arrogant as ever in his stride.
-
Once in the ring he stares around at the crowd with contempt as he gets boos and jeers along with the usual cheers from his fans. Olivia, at his side, puts her hands on her hips and gives the booing fans a look that could kill.
-
Von Ryan: "Alright, shhhhhhhhh. Shhhhhhh. That is enough from you pathetic hicks! Quiet down because I have two announucements to make."
-
Von Ryan: "Number one. Two pay per views ago I vacated the Pride belt because the Memberstate Championship is the ultimate prize for the Reign of Von Ryan. And now since Kaluani is done playing petty godling with his tournament the belt is once again in contention. So be on notice whomever holds the Memberstate Title, be it my tag team partner Bruiser Bob, or the taco loving Yellow Girl, or anyone else for that matter.....The Reign of Von Ryan will NOT rest until the Memberstate Title belongs to its rightful owner......ME."
-
Von Ryan looks at the crowd arrogantly before continuing: "NO one else should be given anymore title shots for the Memberstate Championship before me. Why you ask? Because for the past four months Von Ryan has been UNDEFEATED. Can anyone else in the UNWA locker room claim such? No? Well, I didn't think so. Are you listening our esteemed GM? Case closed. PERIOD."
-
The crowd boos at him as the VR fans chat: 'Reign of Von Ryan! Reign of Von Ryan!'
-
Von Ryan, glares at those booing before speaking again: "One more thing. Kaluani, are you listening too? We put each other in the hospital last month and just because the stupid UNWA doctors would not sign the dotted line for us to fight at Heartbreak I've NOT FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU! And I'm still going to prove to all these ignorant fans what a FRAUD and PETTY person you really are!"
-
Von Ryan climbs out of the ring and starts to walk along the security barrier as he points to members of the crowd.....
-
Von Ryan points to a fan with a Kaluani shirt: "I'm going to prove it too you. And you should really think about seeking some professional help."
-
Von Ryan points next to a fan booing and giving thumbs down: "And I'm going to prove it too you! Dumb-ass!"
-
Von Ryan points to a lady fan wearing his shirt, giving her a kiss first: "And I don't have to prove it too you, because you are obviously the most enlightened fan in this arena!"
-
Von Ryan points next to a little boy: "And I'm going to prove it too you so that when you grow up you won't be confused and gulliable and so easily taken in by hucksters like the great fraud Kaluani!"
-

Last edited by vonryan on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed typos)
Back to top Go down
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders)   Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:00 am

OOC: Just a thought. This could be a good scene for Leon or Kaluani to announce the tag team match for snake&VR vs. kaluani&Theram.
Back to top Go down
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders)   Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:38 am

(OOC: Well, Kal would like to take on you personally, so he won't announce that match...)

The lights of the arena dim and a slight fog starts to crawl up in the Ring. The sound of falling raindrops fills the arena and as all noise in the arena slowly comes to silence, Kaluani appears at the entrance.
-
Kaluani: "Oh, well, Ryan..."

-
Kaluani looks like he is not in his best shape, more or less like someone who really had to much trouble in the past days, but still he has a smile on his face, then shakes his head.
-
Kaluani: "You know, right now, I have very important business to attend to and cannot afford to loose so much of my precious time just by shambling around with another of those wannabe's...
Would you mind if I step up the ring, apply one or two of my submission moves, you scream like the little girl you really are and tap and we get over with this whole thing?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders)   Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:23 pm

Leon Hearts music hits the arena as he wanders out to greet both men, shaking hands with the fans as he goes.
-
As Leon gets into the ring he gives both men a polite nod before being passed a microphone
-
Leon: "You the fans are the lifeblood of this federation, and I am sure you would love nothing more than to see both these men deliver another five star match!"
-
The fans cheer loudly at this with factions of support for both these men
-
Leon: "The problem we have is that I have just given the last match slot to two other men"
-
Loud boo's rain down over the arena
-
Leon: "Now..Now..I am nothing if not an inventive General Manager.....you see the two men who have just taken the last spot delivered an amazing match last week, with one man getting a suprise loss, while the other man looked like he could be the next invincible UNWA superstar.......Those two men are........Theram..and Snake the Destroyer!"
-
The crowds boo's turn to cheers as they hear they will be seeing both the men in action tonight
-
Leon: "But I am sure these men want at each other so bad that they won't mind sharing the limelight.....guys what do you say if you want a match tonight, I suggest Kal, you tag with Theram, and Von Ryan....you can make friends with a Snake.....What do you say guys you want to see that match tonight?"
-
The crowd cheer louder than ever, as the attention turns to Kal and Von Ryan.
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Kaluani
VGM
VGM
Kaluani

Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders)   Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:58 am

Kaluani smiles at Leon, nods and with a little sigh starts to speak.
-
Kaluani: "Well, well. Inventive, huh? you could also make it even more inventive by making it a "cars drop on the ring match" or something, but heck. You know, Theram and Snake are both good men, good fighters, but yet they will be more in the way. But better than nothing, and you know that I am always up for what the fans like..."
-
The crowd gives a little cheer to Kaluani as he says that.
-
Kaluani: "Yeah, so why not. I'll be there. But I want to take on Mrs. Ryan here personally some day. A tag match is always only half the honor, half the blood and sweat..."
-
He smiles, then gives Leon a little pat on his shoulder.
-
Kaluani: "But as right now, it'll be fine, old friend. You know, I have business to attend, so trust me, I'll be there when the match starts..."
-
With that, he turns and wanders backstage...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders)   Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders) Empty

Back to top Go down

Von Ryan to Kaluani: It Ain't Over. (Open to those meantioned & memberstate contenders)
Page 1 of 1