UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Another win(Open to Distor and others) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Another win(Open to Distor and others) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Another win(Open to Distor and others) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Another win(Open to Distor and others) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Another win(Open to Distor and others) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Another win(Open to Distor and others) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Another win(Open to Distor and others) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Another win(Open to Distor and others) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Another win(Open to Distor and others) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Another win(Open to Distor and others)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hemorrhage
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hemorrhage

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Another win(Open to Distor and others) Empty
PostSubject: Another win(Open to Distor and others)   Another win(Open to Distor and others) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 10:39 pm

[Hemorrhage is walking alone back stage staring at the match card.]

Hemorrhage:"So who do I have today...Distor. That'll be interesting...or maybe it'll be another easy win. Hey have I've started this season with two wins why not a third?"

[Distor slowly approaches Hemorrhage]
Back to top Go down
Distor
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Distor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Another win(Open to Distor and others) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another win(Open to Distor and others)   Another win(Open to Distor and others) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 11:48 am

A smirk appears on Distor's face as he approaches Hemorrhage.

"Man, y'know the third time is a charm. Tonight, it may be a curse. You never know."

"Pity I've got other stuff planned for tonight, otherwise I may just keep the sense of mind to not end the match within the first three minutes."

Distor then walks past, hand raised in a lazy waving guesture.

"At least you've got people to back you up against the Revolution. The last thing I need is another shocking appearance from them.
Back to top Go down

Another win(Open to Distor and others)
Page 1 of 1