UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Calling out the champ (open) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Calling out the champ (open) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Calling out the champ (open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Calling out the champ (open) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Calling out the champ (open) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Calling out the champ (open) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Calling out the champ (open) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Calling out the champ (open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Calling out the champ (open) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Calling out the champ (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruiser Bob
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Bruiser Bob

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Calling out the champ (open) Empty
PostSubject: Calling out the champ (open)   Calling out the champ (open) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:39 am

A man has a choice, I choose THE IMPOSSIBLE

(Superstar by Saliva plays over the arena speakers as Bruiser Bob makes his way
down to the ring. He stops by the ring announcer to grab a mic and enters the ring)

Bruiser Bob: "Well UNWA fans I have some good news and some bad news for you. The good news is that Bruiser Bob has a chance to fulfill his dream to succeed and win the UNWA Pride title tonight!!!"

(The fans cheer at the mention of the Pride title)

Bruiser Bob: "The bad news is that I have to face one of my allies tonight. Von Ryan and I have been on the same page for a long time now. We've been fighting off The Revolution for a while now, we have tagged together against some strong opponents, and now it comes down to us fighting each other. Von, you know I have nothing but respect for you, but when the boss puts us in the ring together for a title we have no choice but to go all out."

(The fans are on their feet respecting both wrestlers.)

Bruiser Bob: "Win or lose I will still respect you as a man and as a wrestler, but we need to go out there and put on a show for the fans. I know you are in the back, so if you would be so kind as to join me in the ring."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.m.walters.5
vonryan
VGM
VGM
vonryan

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Calling out the champ (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out the champ (open)   Calling out the champ (open) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:57 am

The Titan Tron comes alive with Von Ryan's enterance video to the tune of Static X's 'I'm the One'.
-
Von Ryan emerges from the tunnel walking confidently with the Pride belt over his shoulder and Olivia at his side. Pyros erupt behind them giving Von Ryan the loud and bright enterance of an UNWA champion!
-
The crowd is alive with boos and cheers for the current Pride Champ!!!
-
Ryan enters the ring and nods to Bruiser Bob before lifting the mic to have his say about the match.
-
Von Ryan: "I just happen to be in a unique situation here for the first time. I'm about to be in a match with someone I actually don't dispise, laugh at, think is a joke, or simply is not a loser like most of these wannabes in the locker room here. No, Bruiser Bob, you said it best, we have been on the same page together for some time now. And after this match I'm sure we still will be as one of the strongest tag teams ever to grace the halls of UNWA's arenas, the team of Von Bruisn'."
-
Von Ryan continues: "So let me be first to go ahead and give my condolences to you Bob for losing the title match. Its a shame you had to be #1 contender up against THE best of the rising superstars of the UNWA today. And might I add; the hottest, the sexiest, the best ripped, the most skilled, the total package of perfection....The High Flying Express VON RYAN!"
-
Von Ryan lifts the Pride belt up high and shows it to the ROARING crowd!!!
-
Back to top Go down

Calling out the champ (open)
Page 1 of 1