UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all)

Go down 
+2
Damien Darkness
Baba Ganoush
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Baba Ganoush
UNWA Hardcore Champion

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all)   Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:40 pm

**Baba Ganoush is seen backstage, whistling a happy tune, strutting, smiling, with his recently won Hardcore Championship belt on his shoulder. He sees a couple of the catering staff in the back, and checks out one of the girls. She is a small woman, and her hair is tied back into a tight mousey brown ponytail.He winks at her, and mouths the words 'Wow' as she turns red in the face, looking down in a fake bid to clean her glasses. They continue to keep eye contact as he walks by her, and notices her face turn to a look of concern as he walks into a wall, and falls on his back. Miraculously, he does a backwards flip and lands on his feet, slightly dazed, as she runs up to him.**

Girl - "Are you ok Mr. Ganoush?"

**Baba smiles and nods as he shakes off the effects, and lightly grabs her hand.**

Baba - "I have no idea who you are most beautiful lady, but I can say you are most easy on the eyes."

**The girl turns beet red and smiles.**

Girl - "My name is Lola, and I just started working here...."

Baba - "Miss Lola, I would not normally do this sort of thing, but are you busy after work tonight?"

**Baba puts his hand out to brace himself against the wall, and almost falls over. He steadies himself again as Lola looks down at the ground, completely missing what had just happened.**

Lola - "Mr. Ganoush....I have no plans at all..."

Baba - "Call me Baba, baby....."

**Lola giggles as Baba adjusts his helmet, trying to pull off looking suave. The rest of the catering staff snicker at the exchange between the two of them, never seeing such awkward people chatting with each other before.**

Lola - "Ok.......Baba...."

**Baba pulls out a card from his jumpsuit and hands it to her.**

Baba - "Here's my number Lola, give me a call tonight after you're done work, and we can go out for a coffee, or dinner, or a movie, or to the fairgrounds, or to a club, or to the library, or...."

**Lola quickly snatches the card out of Baba's hand, before he has a chance to reconsider the offer.**

Lola - "I certainly will Baba!"

Baba - "Until then, you sexy mama jamma....."

**Both turn away at the exact same time, with both of their faces showing obvious excitement at the thought of an actual date. Just then....**

(OOC - Someone can come in and rain on Baba's parade, or add help with the idea that Baba has NEVER been on a date before)
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Damien Darkness confronts Baba Ganoush   Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:22 am

Out of the darkness creeps Damien Darkness, the lord of evil. Damien looks at Baba Ganoush and Lola and sneers.

"You make me sick, mister new hardcore champion. I wouuld have won that tournament if my lackey didn't accidentally hit me out of the ring with a trash can. You can't even keep yourself upright most of the time, let alone hold that belt. I want a chance to take it from you. I'll end up making smushed eggplant out of you, just like your name suggests. Oh, and if you can't walk or maybe your arms are broken after our match, I'll be sure to take the lady out and show her a good time in the depths of Hell. Since you've never shown a woman anything other than your lack of coordination, maybe she needs a real man."

With that, Damien Darkness laughs his maniacal laugh and fades back into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
James Young
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
James Young

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all)   Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 11:03 pm

Bodders soon makes his way to Baba after Damien Darkness had just left. He is holding his Cash in Hand briefcase in his hand while looking at Baba and Lola.

Bodders: "Hey, whatever that moron called Dictator Dumb just said, forget it, you know that he his nothing more than a little insect to you in skill and talent,"

Bodders holds up his CIH briefcase as if to show Baba his winnings.

Bodders: "Now, you may have just won your first ever title in your career, I however, have just won something even bigger, this CIH briefcase allows me a title shot at any champion, at anytime I wish,"

Bodders smirked slightly.

Bodders: "I have not decided what title I'm going for yet, and I might not do so for a few months now, I however, plan on being the first ever person in UNWA history, to hold a title for MORE than one season, aka, one month. I hope you can achieve that goal yourself Baba, since I have faith in you. By the way, the Hardcore Championship will most likely have a 24/7 rule on it, making it able to be won at anytime the challengers wishes."

Bodders turns to leave, before he turns back to Baba.

"Oh and good luck with your date, you'll need it with your ... habit to be clumsy,"

Bodders leaves Baba to ponder at what he had said to the new Hardcore Champion.
Back to top Go down
Choirboy
Title Challenger
Title Challenger

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all)   Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 8:18 pm

(OOC - Good stuff guys!)
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all)   Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 11:02 pm

Damien Darkness watches the playback of Bodders and his interaction with Baba Ganoush and Lola, becoming more and more agitated as Bodders rants and raves aimlessly. He looks at Devastator X, who is sitting in the corner with his bloody shrine to Yellow Girl and starts to seethe.

"Do you believe what Bodders is trying to do? He's looking to take MY hardcore title from Baba Ganoush before I get the chance to win it outright. Not to mention that he's calling me silly names as well. Dictator Dumb, indeed. I should take my wrestling boots and shove them so far up his ass that he tastes shoe leather for weeks!

Let Bodders take his cash in hand and go for the pride title. That hardcore belt will be mine if I have to personally destroy half of the UNWA to get it. Once that belt is around my waist, I will have it altered to become my personal Title of Evil."

Damien Darkness calms down a bit, getting a faraway look in his eyes as he designs his Title of Evil in his head. "I can see it now. A skull spinner with flames on the side. A squirter behind the skull to spray fake blood into the crowd. I MUST have that title and I must have it NOW!!!"

Damien Darkness storms out of the locker room, slamming his fist bloody against the wall on the way out.
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all)   Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:11 pm

(ooc...due to Devastator X losing me the title at the PPV, I think this should be put in the RP somewhere, but it doesn't necessarily belong attached to the rest of this.)

Damien Darkness looks up at the card. The hardcore title shot that he's been waiting for is finally within his grasp. He walks over to Devastator X and levels a finger at his massive chest.

"You listen to me. I've forgiven you for what you did to me at the PPV last season, but I will not tolerate disobedience. Go stalk Yellow Girl, go find some other people willing to bow to me as the lord of evil, but don't you DARE interfere with my chance to win the hardcore title tonight. This is my dream, the culmination of everything that I've been working for all these long years, and I will not have it ruined by the likes of you. Mark my words, if you think that you've been bleeding lately for Yellow Girl, that will seem like a drop in the bucket when I pin you to the wall like a butterfly if you cause me to lose the hardcore belt!"

Damien Darkness collects himself and puts on his calm, collected face. He wraps himself in a blanket of darkness and goes towards the ring to meet his destiny.
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all)   Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:26 pm

The man monster Devastator X will cower at the tone of his lord and master, the Grand Master of Disaster, Damien Darkness. He will simply reply....

"I know I failed you my lord, and I will not fail you again. I will find converts for the Darkness, and I will not interfer with your match. I am a loyal disciple to your will, and I will observe your commands."

The monster will slink back to his 'shrine' for the sun goddess, Yellow Girl.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all)   Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 11:55 am

ooc added in two parts to fridays show - now added to archives
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all)   Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Make way for the new Hardcore Champ! (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1