UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance) Empty
PostSubject: The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance)   The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:35 pm

The unpainted form of Jason Davis will be found walking out of the stadium, his duffel bag slung over his shoulder. He'll be wearing one fo his numerous T-Shirts displaying his El-Bad-Guy-O persona, with the saying 'I Did It For The Tacos' written on the back. The hidden camera concealed on the personage of one of the ring crew, will actually see the big man laughing and cutting up with some of the ring crew, the unsung heroes of the UNWA. It will be a strange depature from the current 'evil' persona the big man usually portrays.

The camera will haunt the ex-NFL super star, even as he enters his military grade Hum-Vee. The wit and humor of the usually dark and demented UNWA talent will be exposed at the 12 minutes of uncut footage will surface on the internet the day after the PPV. The following day there will be a sanctioned 'hidden' UNWA camera stalking about with the fully in character, fully painted, fully evil Devastator X. The man monster will find the ring crew he was partying with and will immediately pick an offender out of the crew. The ring man will try and escape, but will be hit with a new manuever from the big man, a modified powerbomb into a facebuster, or The Face Disgracer as the UNWA website will have it labelled.

Devastator X will then proceed to dismantle everyone else backstage, crew wise, with some hardcore folding chair shots. The last shot will be delivered to the hidden camera man. Thus allowing the monster to pick up the camera and speak directly into the lense.

"Naughty, naughty, naughty, All of the UNWA ring crew got their Christmas present early from Jason Davis, and now they got their New Year Blast from Devastator X. It's time for the Disciple of Darkness to unleash HELL! onto the superstars of the UNWA. You want a expose, well I'll give you an expose, in PAIN! Ivor and Vengeance, you both are going to get a gift from me, the both of you can meet me in the ring to claim your prize!"

The man monster will drop the camera and walk off laughing a eerie maniacal laugh, very close to the one often released by the Evil Damien Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance)   The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:48 pm

Damien Darkness watches the clip of his man-beast and laughs his patented maniacal laugh.

"Well, my man-beast, you sure know how to show the ring guys a good time. While I'm confident that you could take on both the odd newcomer Vengeance and the Mustachioed Freak all by yourself, I don't know how fair it would be to their egos for you to beat them both single handed. Therefore, I will talk to Leon and see if he'll let you team with Ogre to dismantle this pair of misfits. Ogre seemed to be having a good time toying with the 70's freak at the PPV, but with his partner "injured", or scared, or wherever the heck the cartoonish map boy ran off to, it wasn't much of a contest."

The Lord of Evil rubs his hands together as if hatching a master plan.

"Perhaps your invitation to Vengeance to join the Stable of Darkness will be made all the more sweet by him tasting his own blood after facing Ogre and you in a tag match. The ring will run scarlet by the end of the match and yet another sacrifice will be made to the Stable of Darkness."

Damien Darkness lets out another one of his patented maniacal laughs as the camera pans to a large bloody version of the Stable of Darkness symbol on the locker room wall and then fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Vengeance

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance)   The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:02 pm

The arena lights turn off suddenly during a commercial. The symbol =V= flashes onto the screen of the titantron and then the lights turn half way up. We see Vengeance'd face on the big screen, his hair draped over his face so his eyes are covered. He looks downward and begins to speak.

Vengeance: (Speaking Softly) "Devastator.. It is true you have given me a gift for Christmas, the other part of me has come out to play.."

Vengeance laughs maniacally for a while and the abruptly stops

Vengeance: (Speaking Softly) "I have looked into your blackened soul Devastator, I see no remorse, no repentance for what you have done to myself and Ivor.. Vengeance is a dish best served with pain my monster of a man.."

Vengeance draws his thumb from on top of his right eye to the bottom of his left cheek.

Vengeance: (Speaking Softly): "I admire your strength and courage Devastator, but you are merely a robot, a puppet, a mannequin for the stable of darkness. I accept your challenge once again, but this time I propose to Ivor Lebon that a tag match like Damien suggested might be the way to deal with this..."

The crowd gasp and cheer.

Vengeance: (Speaking Loudly): "My new year's resolution.... Pain.... Endless, suffering pain. This part of me craves it, either given or taken, you shall not crush my ever changing soul! And Damien, I know your offer is still open.. It will not be taken lightly by this part of me who loves to inflict pain, oh glorious pain!"

The screen goes black and the =V= comes up again followed by the words "I am always watching, like the shifting sands I am always there..."
Back to top Go down
ivorlebon
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
ivorlebon

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance)   The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:08 pm

Ivors music hits.

He walks slowly down to the ring. Not his usual self.

He climbs gingerly into the ring.

Ivor: So Vengeance let me get this straight......you want me to get into the ring with two man-beasts.....agian?? Lets just say last time that didnt go to well.

How can i be sure you will even turn up?

Or even be on my side?

I know they wnt you to join their group so whats to stop this turning into a 3 on 1?
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance)   The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Vengeance looks at Ivor, stunned at what he has just said.

Vengeance "Nothing Ivor, Nothing but trust can be there. It is not a partnership cemented in stone, nor is it an allegiance of any value.. These man beasts will make hell for you and I and everyone who they wish."

Vengeance steps up to Ivor, face to face, inches apart.

Vengeance "You think I would turn my back on you Ivor?"

Vengeance laughs uncontrollably for a minute.

Vengeance "Well, that may be, but for now the future of us 4 superstars rests with you.. If you search deep into your soul you will see that you are the one in control. If, however you do not seize control, who knows what could, and probably will happen my friend..."
Back to top Go down
ivorlebon
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
ivorlebon

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance)   The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:30 pm

Ivor: Make hell?.........Are you kidding me?

So far i have had 2 beatings of those guys and at the moment hell looks like a holiday!

But you know what they still havent got the job done! Im still here. OK i may be a bit banged up but im still fighting.

I've taking their best so far and will probably take it again....with or without you as a partner.

So as far as a tag match goes.............................Im in!!!

Ivor drops the mic and stands staring straight into Vengeances eyes.
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance)   The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:22 am

The man beast Devastator X will stand at the ring entrance and watch the exchange between Ivor and Vengeance. He will clear his throat and garnish the attention of the two newly joined comrades. The 7' monster will address the two men.

"Good, nice to see Ivor actually has a tag team partner he can depend on. Let's hope Leon will find it in his good graces to allow you two the opportunity to taste defeat at the hands of The Stable Of Darkness. While the Ogre might take pleasure in wallowing in the blood and feces of his opponents, I do this with a grave sense of purpose. I will enlighten you fools, teach you the path of truth through blackness. I will take you to the land of NeverLight, and you will walk with The Prince Of Desolation. When I am through with the two of you, both will beg for the hand of The Master, so he might usher you to further greatness. It is only then will I allow your broken heaps their insatiable need for relief. The blood and the pain will run like a river, until you conceed to his will, and call him master. I will take you there, with The Coma of Souls, until you beg for your Fall From Grace, and then The Genocide Kick will lay to rest. It is then, and only then you will ever know peace."

The man monster will drop the microphone and walk backstage.

Last edited by jasonic on Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Title Challenger
Title Challenger
Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance)   The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:46 am

Vengeance looks at Devastator walking backstage and quickly picks up the mic Ivor has dropped.

Vengeance: "Devastator, you may be philosophical in your retort but that merely shows your front. I wish to peer deeper, into your twisted soul... I wish to stand there and look at the demon which dwells within the sanctum of your being."

Vengeance walks to the ropes and looks at Devestator.

Vengeance: "You may be feared by some.. But no man which lives nor breathes by any means can crush anything of mine.. My mortality is only defined by this husk of a body in which I am trapped.."

Vengeance stands on the middle rope, leaning over.

Vengeance: "As for the match, I hope Leon gives it the go ahead. After last time I may not be so... Calm."

Vengeance gets down from the ropes, drops the mic and backs away with his arms open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance)   The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath Of UNWA Final Stand - Devastator X (for Ivor and Vengeance)
Page 1 of 1