UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
who's going to step up to challenge EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
who's going to step up to challenge EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
who's going to step up to challenge EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
who's going to step up to challenge EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
who's going to step up to challenge EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
who's going to step up to challenge EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
who's going to step up to challenge EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
who's going to step up to challenge EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
who's going to step up to challenge EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

who's going to step up to challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

who's going to step up to challenge Empty
PostSubject: who's going to step up to challenge   who's going to step up to challenge EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:16 am

kevin's in the middle of the ring
' I have come before you with my trainer tonight to give you a demonstration of the power and techique i hold'
Kevins trainer has a kick pad in both hands kevin hits lightning quick combinations
'I have speed'
Kevins trainer gets out a piece of two inch wood kevin punches straight through it shouting out a loud cry
' i have power and most of all i have resistance' at that his trainer hits him across the back with a kendo stick kevin just stays there,
'See i have all these qualitys all i need now is someone with balls to face me they dont call me the baby faced assasin for nothing'
Kevin stays in the middle of the ring waiting for someone to appear..........
'Ha didnt think anyone had the guts to face me'
with that ....
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: who's going to step up to challenge   who's going to step up to challenge EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:59 am

"You know...." The voice of El Lobo is heard, and moments later El Lobo appears at the top of the ramp. For the moment, the Latino wrestler is sporting a dark suit, and keeps the mischevious smile playing over his lips as most often.
"You know..-Baby Face-...You do talk alot out there in the ring..and I must say I am impressed of all that...-talent- Jeffe.."
A little chuckle escapes El Lobo, who is accompanied by the cheering of the Latino fans in the audience.
"I hope you do not mind, if I watch to see who will show up...I too wish to see who can match all that -Power- -Speed- and -Stamina-"
A thumbs up is offered over towards Kevin out there in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Distor
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Distor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: who's going to step up to challenge   who's going to step up to challenge EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:16 pm

[Distor is still smarting from the little speech that Dr. Sotsog has just given the crowd, and has just finished listened to what Kevin has been rambling on about]

[After El Lobo has finished talking, Distor walks out with a mic his hand, waiting for the crowd’s noise to die down]

“It would appear, that with “Chatty” not being in the building, I can’t have another rematch with him…and clearly, his “manager” has wizened mildly after interfering with my match on Sunday.”

[Distor makes his way into the ring, standing in front of Kevin]

“So! With the both of them doing the smart thing and doing everything they humanly can to keep me from beating the hell out of the, looks like I’ll need something else to vent my anger on.

Kevin, you’ve now got an opponent for tonight”

[Distor looks to put the mic down, then catches sight of the trainer]

“I would also suggest that your trainer get the hell out of here, unless he wishes to risk me ‘accidentally’ beating the hell out of him.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who's going to step up to challenge   who's going to step up to challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

who's going to step up to challenge
Page 1 of 1