UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
King me Z, King me! EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
King me Z, King me! EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
King me Z, King me! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
King me Z, King me! EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
King me Z, King me! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
King me Z, King me! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
King me Z, King me! EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
King me Z, King me! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
King me Z, King me! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

King me Z, King me!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

King me Z, King me! Empty
PostSubject: King me Z, King me!   King me Z, King me! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:28 pm

The UNWA signal will begin to fade, as static takes over another pirate signal willbegin to air, as the SFTV logo will air. Then the scene will turn to once again another mobile UNWA control rig, with The Sex Freak 2000 JD sitting behind a chair, as if he was producing a show. He will look to the camera and will smile as he begins to speak, sing actually (badly).

"Cause we aren't the champions my friend, and Z is a loser to the end. Cause we aren't the champions, we aren't the champions! Patricia a jobber, tapping to Overlord, Overlord.....He says he's paid his dues, but we've paid for his crimes, sentenced to watch him on the TV, time after time. Now Z's matches have been no bed of tulips, pretty hard to watch, the only thing we liked was when his face became a soppy wet mop.....Cause we aren't the champions, we aren't the champions! We're just some losers, we're just some losers. But still we go on and on and on, punishing the UNWA..."

The big man will take a sip of his new endorsement deal....ZAPPO COLA! He takes the tie to showcase the label, before speaking again.

"Wow what a refreshing drink, Zappo Cola sure is fortified with all sorts of goodies, like high fructose corn syrup, red 5, yellow 11, and betoglucosamine....I mean where else can you get betoglucosomine in your diet. I bet it's 100 percent of the daily value you need of betoglucosamine. Oh, Z and Patty, I am sorry, sorry the fans will have to suffer through another match containing you two. I'm sorry that The Overlord and Bad Blood are going to have to beat you guys up again. I'm sorry that the UNWA fans are going to have to suffer through another long drawn out segment where you two are given a microphone. You know, I think I'm going to file assault charges, because when you guys cut a promo it's like a knife, painful.....Painful to watch, painful to listen to, it's almost as painful as seeing you two in the squared circle. We do have one major benefit, atleast now Z has his horrible face properly covered. So Patty, get on your big girl panties, Z cover that Quasimodo grill you call a face, waddle your lazy butts down to the ring, and take the beating the UNWA fans deserve to be giving you for sucking, sucking hard."

The signal will fade, as it fades The Sex Freak will say....

"Jess, you can get out from under the desk now, I'm done with you."

Fade to black....

Begin regular UNWA transmission

RP CLOSED
ADDED TO PPV
(VR)
Back to top Go down

King me Z, King me!
Page 1 of 1