UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Inside the UNWA Special edition EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Inside the UNWA Special edition EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Inside the UNWA Special edition EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Inside the UNWA Special edition EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Inside the UNWA Special edition EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Inside the UNWA Special edition EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Inside the UNWA Special edition EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Inside the UNWA Special edition EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Inside the UNWA Special edition EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Inside the UNWA Special edition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Inside the UNWA Special edition Empty
PostSubject: Inside the UNWA Special edition   Inside the UNWA Special edition EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 4:52 pm

Upon the titantron, one can see Mister Steven Booth the face and man behind 'The Inside of the UNWA' talk show.
This time, Steven is standing in a gym, dressed in his usual dark blue suit. Soft rap music can be heard in the background, as Steven breaks into a smile.
"Hi again people, I'm Steven Booth and with me today I have a guest whom we have seen before, and I know you all wish to hear from again..Soo, live from Catalina Gym..I bring you El Lobo.."
The camera pans out to reveal a group of Latino's, dressed in the normal gang outfits which would include the guns ranging from bats to sidearms. Among them stands the Champion El Lobo, and he looks rather pissed off at the moment.
Steven offers a weak little smile.
"Soo El Lobo, you had something y.."
"Stop talking gringo..."
El Lobo reaches over and takes the microphone from Steven, who looks somewhat shocked at the turn of events.
"Let me first say...Bruise, perhaps you had been worthy of the title..The same as Kal and others..I respect you, even if you and your Master sound like you've lit one tree to many at times...I'll give you a re-match with or without the GM's approval anyday..You earned it, you earned my respect.."
Behind El Lobo is the cocking of weapons, that soft metalic clicking.
"Now to the important things..Bodders. I did not care about the Revolution..I fought wrestlers like Kaluani, Leon, Bruise Li, Parkes..I fought good wrestlers..That was life for me...but now...Pendejo, you cracked up the wrong pipe Vato...I'm coming for -you-, it does not care that you only threatened to hurt her...-Noone- messes with Yellow outside the rings, noone puts a hand on mi Mamacita..And noone like -you- messes with a Title match.."
The camera pans out, to reveal the dozen or soo strong group of Latino Thugs.
"Back to my roots now holmes...No lawsuit, no money, no hockey dressed pinup Canadian...will save you...You are on the list now Pendejo..Even above Richard..You wont know where, you wont know when..But I'll put you in that casket for life.."
Steven: "Champ, your not really...."
"You bet I am Steven...Do I look like I'm joking, this is honor..This is Blood...I'll find your familia Bodders, I'll find 'em all and I'll get you...I'll make you wish you were never born..and I'll make sure not even the Revolution wants to have to deal with you no more....The Jungle is upon you dead meat."
And with that El Lobo hands over the microphone, nods his head towards Steven who smiles weakly back towards the angered Latino mob.
"That is all from the Inside the UNWA for today....now please cut and lets get the hell out of here......"
Back to top Go down

Inside the UNWA Special edition
Page 1 of 1