UNWA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNWA Forum

Wrestling Forum for the stars of UNWA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» One day someone will come looking for me.
Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:24 am by Bruiser Bob

» Bruiser Bob's introduction
Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all) EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 3:56 pm by Bruiser Bob

» Searching for answers (open to Damienx, Von, Leon, Lobo, Yellow Girl, and anyone else who wants to join in the fun)
Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am by Bruiser Bob

» Ghosts of The Past
Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:40 am by Bruiser Bob

» Is anyone still here?
Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm by el cartographer

» I am sorry to announce...
Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am by el cartographer

» Where did they go?
Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:57 am by el cartographer

» The 'Im going to be joining the.....' topic
Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:57 am by arcticterror

» When are u on ?
Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm by ghetto blaster

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all)   Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all) EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 5:36 pm

The camera pans out over the UNWA arena in and the now filled rows upon rows of expecting fans sitting around the ring where the fights are to take place.
Inside the ring is a sole man standing, dressed in a light blue suit and a well groomed light brown hair combed back in a business like fashion.
Steven: Greetings UNWA fans, for this special edition of inside...
The Crowd: The UNWA!
Steven: Thats right folks, and I figured I'd end this seasson by taking up near where I began this show...
Steven points towards the Titantron where clips of El Lobo's rise and fall from Championship is displayed, it then proceeds to the rise of Yellow Girl and the formation of the WolfPack.

Steven: El Lobo, the border jumping Mexican from the deepest parts of the Jungle..A savage in his old federation that has grown into becoming something of a lovable street thug..Under the influence and guidance of his partner Yellow Girl he became the first Champion of the UNWA, and now the duet is looking towards the Tag Team Title..

Parts of the crowd cheers, but there are a few booing sounds aswell.

Steven: I think it is only fitting, that for the start of this Inside the UNWA..We invite out..The Wrestlers of the UNWA to give their little input on the question...Who is worthy of the Tag Team Title, and their views on the respective four wrestlers....Soo Wrestlers welcome!

OOC:
Ok, this is where I'm going...Any one or two can enter this..But there are a few rules..
1) If you wish to enter, make your intro...Steven will give you the time to answer the questions..Please do not ramble to long as he will cut you off and -I- will warn you, that I may cut you off in the RP..
2) 1 Wrestler at a time..naturally I will cut and paste for the final draft of this RP...But remember the focus is towards the Tag Team title belt...Steven is not interested in 'but we are the greatest' that said, rp freely and state your thoughts...What I'm looking for is Other wrestlers input on the 4 Tag Team fighters, and who is worthy...
3) You can make your RP a short 'Shows up on the Titantron' but it will be checked and edited aswell..
4) It is open to all, so yes, even Team Impact and YG can enter and state their thoughts...

To the GM/VGM:
This is rp for the PPV, if you have any ooc input feel free to share it.

(Ok, this is what I'm planning folks..I'm giving free reigns
Back to top Go down
MMJ/HKP
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
MMJ/HKP

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all)   Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all) EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 7:40 pm

(MMJ is shown on the Titantron)

MMJ - Steven you ask who is going to win the Tag team Title match. There is no contest Team Impact! for these reason's. One we have chemistry from years of tagging togather.Two C'mon just look at El Lobo. and Three He has a Girl on his team. There is only one possible winner in this match and it is The Reigning Tag Team Champions.So To see what I am talking about just watch later as I dazzle you and Everyone around the world.
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

PostSubject: Re: Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all)   Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all) EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 7:50 pm

Steven, along with most of the crowd in the arena, watches the Titantron and the speech made.
Finaly Steven nods his head as he looks out over the arena once again.
Steven: Well there you have it, from the voice of one of Team Impacts own wrestlers..Disputing the wisdom of having a woman in once team..as other less honorable people may have said, it would also be to dispute the wisdom of Leon Heart who fought with a woman against Kaluani..Still, the floor is open folks...Speak your peace, on this special edition..
Back to top Go down
Damien Darkness
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all)   Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 1:47 am

The lights dim and Damien Darkness enters the arena

"You're going to listen to someone who has a vested interest in this match and use that as an unbiased opinion? What kind of interviewer are you, anyway? Male or female, I think Yellow Girl has the heart to win the tag team title, and when she's done, maybe I'll take it out of her chest and show it to her."

Damien Darkness laughs his maniacal laughter and fades into the blackness.
Back to top Go down
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

PostSubject: Re: Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all)   Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 3:18 pm

As Damien fades away and the lights return once again, to reveal Steven Booth standing there in the center of the ring.
The reporter looks a little suprised but quickly regains his posture and nods his head.
Steven: Well, I can't say it was a truly unbiased point of view as Damien X wants to steal YG's heart away from El Lobo..But never the less, this is an open forum and I invite each and all to attend.
Back to top Go down
jasonic
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
jasonic

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all)   Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 3:46 pm

A video package will air with the opinions of Devastator X on the matter at hand. The 7' man monster will seem darker, changed from his previous interviews.

"The Yellow Girl, fairest of the competitors in the UNWA. The competitors of the UNWA see her femininity as a disadvantage, a hinderance to her ability to win and succeed amongst the men. El Lobo has her allegiance, her trust, and The Wolfpac has a bond that no other team in the UNWA will possess. They share something none of us will be able to identify, matters of the heart. This request for us is pointless to comment on, it's making something out of nothing, but I will state that she has something some will want to possess, own, conquer. The one truth that I can say is that El Lobo should nurture what he has, protect it, honor it, worship it, because there is one man in the UNWA that understands how precious a female is. One man that sees their femininity and sexuality for the true power that is. One man that knows the true power of the forgotten goddess, and who can unleash it's blood stained lust upon the flotsam and jetsam called UNWA superstars. The UNWA should reveal in the fact that The Yellow Girl has chosen it's palace as her home, El Lobo should realize what true advantage he does harbor over his detractors, and The Yellow Girl should always know that the goddess inside of her will never be awakened until she has danced with Prince of the Deviant Darkness, Devastator X. I will let no man tear asunder the most holy of undiscovered temples in the UNWA."

The Footage will end with a screen fade to black, and then a bloody X mark will superimpose in the darkness, with words 'She will know rapture, she will know passion, she will feel the pain of discovery, and she will never fear again.' appearing behind it.
Back to top Go down
Leon Heart
GM
GM
Leon Heart

Number of posts : 1669
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all)   Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all) EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:23 pm

El Lobo - Not sure if you have the time, but just need to know if you want to add/tidy the rp, I will be adding it Sunday by about 13:00 server time, let me know if you need more time, if not I will add it as best I can
Back to top Go down
https://unwa.forumotion.net
El Lobo
Wolf Pack
El Lobo

PostSubject: Re: Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all)   Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all) EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:51 pm

Sadly enough, I was out of town and arrived home at 17.00 hours...I'm rather sure you've done the things already, so...
Anyways thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all)   Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside the UNWA Special Edition (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1